Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Make your mind up the size it is....first you claim its 10.5 inches then 11 and then 12....

Big dollar,yeah right!! Most women have better things,eg: shoes being a biggy,to spend their money on than buying some guys penis....especially one that the owner is indecisive on the frikken size of it:rolleyes:

It's official:

Irony is dead

Services to be held in NYC, London, Shanghai, Delhi.............

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Oh, irony! No, we don't get that around here. People smoke dope while skiing naked, so irony's not a big priority." ;)

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
The article barely takes 2 paragraphs to start talking past itself. It seems like most of the time a woman says that "size matters" in one of these popular media, it really means she doesn't want very small or very large. Anything in between, used with love and skill and "personalization", will do just fine. But men see "size matters" and think it means "above average", which they seem to read as "bigger than whatever I am". And so this sad cycle repeats.

Kevbo

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The article barely takes 2 paragraphs to start talking past itself. It seems like most of the time a woman says that "size matters" in one of these popular media, it really means she doesn't want very small or very large. Anything in between, used with love and skill and "personalization", will do just fine. But men see "size matters" and think it means "above average", which they seem to read as "bigger than whatever I am". And so this sad cycle repeats.

Kevbo
smartest post of the thread so far.

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can assure you all that I cannot multitask, look at my avitar, that really is my brain size...

While I'm here, TP wern't you going to that London meet up on Saturday?