What goes around comes around.

curiousfireman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bull for many years been with many couples and have enjoyed fucking many wives as husband watches I have sent many hot wifes home full of cum to unexpecting husbands. I have watched many men humble themself to preform clean up duty,

As I have grown older I now realize my day is coming that I we’ll be the one in the chair or the one tasked with duties,

Share your thoughts, do you feel this change is happening or has happened to you ?

Kik firemed503

D

deleted300444

In general, yes, due to ageism. I'm still a solid young 53 year old, but in general I am becoming invisible to many simply due to age. Laugh lines, crowd feet, silver hair, battle scars.

I don't view it as karma as much as it is the circle of life.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As time passes, seasons changes... leaves fall to the ground... flowers wilt... looks fade. I have known people in college, who were like you in the sexual outlook. Seeing them years later, their looks have faded. While I did not ask specifically, I have a strong sense that aging has humbled them considerably.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being 30 now and having been with many taken women in the past 10 yrs its certainly something that crosses my mind occasionally, although one thing I've learned or taken away from each woman is majority of them at some point mentioned how neglected they felt in their relationship and they all said they were sexually unsatisfied either due to lack of sex or partners that were unwilling to go beyond regular vanilla sex. That being said all but two were simply fuck buddies so actual discussion was minimal and only one the boyfriend was aware we are having sex. Basically comes down to if you aren't putting in the effort she'll likely find it elsewhere.

Reactions: teninchman

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll admit the idea of aging frightens me sometimes. I'm hung like a chipmunk but have been very successful (overall) with women because of my looks, build and personality. I'm aware that my looks have often made up for a small cock. Luckily, I'm very happily married to the "love of my life."

However, since I've hit my thirties, I've occasionally stopped to consider what would happen if she ever ditched me (or, God forbid, died!). How would I fare as an older guy with faded looks and a tiny dick? I had a fantastic time as a young guy, but, as the saying states, "what goes around comes around." Some of those guys without my looks and physiques who I aced out when younger might have the last laugh with their big cocks.

Reactions: lttle1

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is amazing how fast Father Time passes. I have been married to same woman for almost 35 yrs and fuck her more now than I did when I married her. ‘My sex
Drive is as strong now as ever. I am so thankful I have built a good life with a good woman and a family. I see the end coming but try to make the most of everyday. I often think about when my cock doesn’t work anymore and I quickly snap out of those thoughts to doing all I can to insure my health is good so I can fuck my wife as much as i can. What a wonderful feeling to mount the love of my life snd give her what she loves and make her cum hard on my cock. I love making love to her and experiencing orgasm and the afterglow. What a wonderful gift. Let’s all be the best we can be for as long as we can be then let God lead us into the ladder yrs of life into a better life! Blessings to you All!

Reactions: CUBE

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bull for many years been with many couples and have enjoyed fucking many wives as husband watches I have sent many hot wifes home full of cum to unexpecting husbands. I have watched many men humble themself to preform clean up duty,

As I have grown older I now realize my day is coming that I we’ll be the one in the chair or the one tasked with duties,

Share your thoughts, do you feel this change is happening or has happened to you ?

Kik firemed503
If being a bull has been a fantasy of your life for so long maybe your intrigued by the other side of the coin?

Reactions: teninchman

curiousfireman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In general, yes, due to ageism. I'm still a solid young 53 year old, but in general I am becoming invisible to many simply due to age. Laugh lines, crowd feet, silver hair, battle scars.

Well said.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Kik firemed503
Checked your pics out. You got lots of pussy filling and men bowing down to you years left. Fucking hot.

Billybrown1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to China. As a white guy you'll be getting pussy left right and centre until you drop.... I don't know what's wrong with those chicks but they can't seem to get enough.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Kik firemed503
P.s. if you want to be my bull, hit me up! :p

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I see this same thing time and time again. The pretty ones who look down their nose at us because of our age.... they end up being the ones that don't age gracefully. Five or ten years pass and their looks have faded and they get rejected for the same reasons they turned us down.