What goes on after 5.5 inches?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by steelshaft, Mar 10, 2009.

1. steelshaft

steelshaft New Member

Albums:
    As you can see in my pics I am a mere 5.5er. As I enter a woman as I slide it in I notice different responses from a woman after each inch. For instance, the first inch they inhale. After 3 inches they seem to exhale a bit awaiting the rest. When I reach balls deep of 5.5 inches they moan a little and grab me tight. Sometimes they wrap their legs around me. But what goes on after that? Say if you are an 8 or 9 incher? Do they have different expressions, noises, responses that would only be experienced by someone long?

2. ONB

ONB Member

Depends on the woman. The vagina isn't usually much bigger than 7 inches (in depth)... so the next thing that occurs is usually hitting her cervix. Most women that I've been with find any pressure on the cervix painful... but a few actually like it. I had one girlfriend that loved that... actually begged for it, but it's not normal from my experience. So in general, anything deeper than what you have usually requires more care. ;)

3. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    After 9 inches,their head explodes

4. specz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    . . . At 7 inches, they moan louder and their eyes open wide, staring at you with a silent "holy sh!t" expression. At 8 inches, their jaw drops, they stare at you with confusion and disbelief, and their hands dart to the front of your hips, blocking you from any more insertion.

5. mdp75

mdp75 Member

Albums:
    been my experience

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine is only 7" but I can relate to the comments. Actually you won't hit a woman's cervix if she's well aroused, because with arousal the vagina tents and the cervix moves out of the way. With 7" I am longer than most vaginas, so I can cause pain as well. But I don't. Instead, I just love the little whimper when I first enter really, really slowly. I do it slowly to feel if she's ready for me. I also do it slowly to enjoy her reaction from my length, and from my girth first stretching her.

7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

They cough. :biggrin1:

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Prayer.

9. 5inchAussie

5inchAussie New Member

Albums:
    Do ladies feel the difference in length with each progressive inch? e.g. Say a 5" girth cock that is 5" versus 6" versus 7" in length (all being the same girth).

10. BS76

BS76 Active Member

Sounds about right. How soon you get the hand depends on the woman though. I've gotten it at 4 inches with one girl and other times not at all or not until I was jack hammering her.

11. avg_joe

Gold Member

After 9 inches, they scream, their eyes are wide open, and they pass out.

12. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The biggest difference is how much pubic grinding is going on to penetrate her deeply or touch her cervix.

Shorter in length guys are going to have to be closer and rubbing their groins into her to thrust deeper or attempt to hit the cervix.

Longer guys can be bumping right into the cervix no problem as deep as she can go, but still have like 1-2 inches not even inside her.

EDIT:

LOL at the guys who brought up the "hands" comments... so true, so true :)

13. D_Skamall Skidmarx

D_Skamall Skidmarx New Member

I can , but not over 7 lol

14. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    You hit the fire-wall(base of the cervix, I believe )and in general women find it painfull. This is tread lightly, walk softly territory if you ever want back inside the same pussy.

15. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I know how that goes... I had sex with this girl who liked me a lot exactly ONE time after that happened.

She calls me up one night and says she very horny for my big one (we had fooled around before and she had given me head, but never actual sex). She comes over with a 12 pack of beer, we start drinking then kissing, heading to the bedroom, etc. etc.

The whole night I'm trying to be very careful not to hurt her cause no matter what position we were in it seemed like it was bothering her (the typical signs i.e. "the hands" and "pleasure one second, pain the next facial expressions"). I think I hit he cervix accidentally one time during doggystyle which caused her some pain. Mind you I was being careful the whole time not to go too deep.

So to end the story, the next day she calls me up and tells me how great the sex was and thanks for last night but that she is very sore and she didn't want to have sex with me again because I had hurt her (unintentional of course). :frown1:

16. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

How big are you?

17. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On any given day with masturbation I'm 8 on the topside and 6 around. During actual sex I'm probably slightly larger on both, at least it feels and appears that way.

I used to state my bottom side size also, but I guess it's not really all that accurate of a judge.

18. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

I'm trying to get a gauge of what the quote "perfect" unquote size would be. I'm starting PE and I dont want to shoot for a size that may cause problems.

Although... it really does depend on the woman. My 6.5 x 5.5 has caused girth problems before... with the hottest woman I have ever fucked. :frown1:

19. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

because of my girth, the initial reaction is trying to spread wider, followed by moaning as my length and girth slip in, and then as I slip the last 1 1/2" in, there usually is a "ooooooo" as I am wider at cock base so they get spread just that little bit more, and I bury my 7.25" length. I am 6.25" girth and that is an average, narrower at the tip, thicker at the base.

20. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    After nine inches, you're lying.

Draft saved Draft deleted