What goes on between the ears when seeing what's between the legs ?

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
How we are endowed is of course very individual and so is how we think and react to seeing how somebody else is endowed.

While some women have a definite preference for men with a very large dick, it's obvious that it is us males which have the most thoughts regarding dick size and it's males who react the most to seeing a dick which is out of the ordinary in size.

Depending on the situation when we happen to see somebody else's dick, we react differently. It also depends a lot on how the person with the dick is going about things. For instance, when somebody is quite obviously going out of his way to get others to notice him, we often react negatively, calling what he's doing for flaunting. If he, on the other hand, is going out of his way to avoid anybody seeing him we also tend to react negatively as such behaviour can also make us feel awkward.

Being a man who is well endowed, equipped with a dick which also is quite large already in the resting state, which of course is how most other males ever see it, I have often noticed how my large size attracts quite a lot of attention from other males. This is something which I do not mind at all, in fact I have grown to enjoy the attention, but I have sometimes wondered what these guys are thinking to themselves whenever having seen my dick. It's not that I am trying to flatter myself into thinking that every other guy who happens to get a glimpse of how large my dick is is spending much time pondering the fact, but I seriously do believe that at least for some it can start a thought process. I'd love to know what's going through their minds at those times.
Unfortunately, I am also aware of some having negative reactions to seeing how large my dick is as I have noticed how some guys act uncomfortably after having seen it and I am of course very curious to know what they are actually thinking about and what causes them to have this negative reaction.

We all think and react differently so I'm hoping as many people as possible will be willing to ask themselves these different questions and then answer by replying to this thread.

On a related topic, in conversations with fellow LPSG members, it has sometimes been assumed that I as a well endowed guy pity, or somehow look down on, everybody else who isn't as well endowed as myself which quite honestly couldn't be further from the truth. It's not that I secretly wish my dick was smaller than it is but that is not the same as feeling pity for anybody with a smaller dick than my own.
Personally, I believe that this way of thinking is most common among those who are into something called SPH (small penis humiliation), something which I have never been fully able to comprehend but it is a myth which some others seem to have fallen for too.
As I'm certain that I'm far from the only guy feeling this way, it'd be nice if other endowed guys would like to back me up on this.

The more stories and discussions, the merrier.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1] If I was in the changing rooms and saw a guy with a big cock I would just think " Hes got a big one".

Nothing more, no thought process at all. As soon as I see it and instantly think " Hes got a big one" nothing else goes on, I have totally forgotten about it as if I never saw it.

Tbh, I would more likely spend more time thinking when seeing a guy thats small. As im big, big is normal to me so why think about it.

2] I don't look down on people with smaller cocks, but I do think to myself "damn im glad im hung" and "how does he shag a bird with that".

Not in a nasty bitchy way, but Im generally interested. As I wouldn't know personally.
I look at my flaccid cock and think theres no way thats going to be up to the job, But my flaccid is the same length as the avg mans erect, and in girth im bigger.

So I think its just the fact that the norm for me is big, so small is untouched ground if that make sense.
Probably like a small guy would have the same ideas about a big guy.

Then again I feel small even when im not, so looking at a small/avg cock just makes me wonder.
If I had a smaller cock then I would be very unhappy, and I would make it my lifes mission to be big.
However if I were small I wouldn't know any different so it wouldn't actually bother me.

Im not into this "look at his small penis,*point and laugh*" stuff. I see it as normal, but just have a general so whats it like to be small interest.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
how is it "obvious that it is us males" that are more interested? pretty sure that's depending on individuals, but you have been brainwashed to feel that way I guess

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What goes on between the ears when seeing what's between the legs ?

How we are endowed is of course very individual and so is how we think and react to seeing how somebody else is endowed.

I have seen all kinds of penises. I honestly don't care. I have an above average size cock. But in lockerroom situations, all I want to do is get a nice shower in peace not hope for a shower with a nice piece. Hehehe.

There are guys with larger cocks than mine who always like the oneupmanship. I just don't play those games with those guys. I am not competing with men with 8 or more inches. I am not going to grow extra inches.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually try to figure out what's going on in between the ears of the men who have something large in between their legs. No sense getting all hot & bothered about a major penis endowment if their brain isn't equally as hung.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only speak for myself when I see what other guys are packing. I don't say anything, don't ridicule if they are small, don't praise if they are large. most normal men do not comment, one way or another. for myself I am larger than average, and thankful that I am. I have been complimented in a locker room, and find that odd. in fact, I usually consider that as "move one" by a queer or gay guy.

I have had a few experiences when meeting women, some get pretty excited when they find I have fathered 3 sons, no daughters. one literally told me it was her belief that big cocked men had sons, and little cocked men had daughters. we were at a Xmas party when we met, and she wanted to go upstairs and fuck immediately, and concieve a child, a boy, and even told her sissy husband. I declined because I am married, my wife was present, and I don't fuck crazy people.

another incidence involved my wife's girl friend, who moved next door to us about 2 yrs after we were married. the gf just thought of me as nice, average, good guy husband until one day, she happened to see me napping nude accidentally. from that day forward, the whole relationship changed. that nite at the bar, off to the side away from her friend, my wife. " I saw you, you're HUGE, I want to fuck you." in that few seconds, her whole view of me changed, just because I'm hung. she wanted me to fuck her, throw away my marriage, throw away her friendship with my wife. WHY? she viewed my large cock for 5 seconds or so while I was sleeping. she even told me I was everything she was looking for, she had been searching for me. she set up situations were she was naked and it was her and me. this went on for 3 yrs until we moved to another city.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My attitude has definitely changed over the years. From an early period of curiosity (i lived a reasonably isolated life) to more recent periods of both voyeurism and exhibitionism. And more recently, not caring so much about the others. I'm guessing these changes reflect the variety of life... :)

PS. I know you're a really big guy jumbo, so I guess I still would take a peak :)

D

deleted136887

Jumbo747: with all due respect:I consider myself "slightly larger that average, possibly well endowed" And I have a photo or 2 to prove it.So here is my take on your supposition.

Bollocks. You have a big cock or not. It does not define you, It does not make you better or worse than the next guy. If nature selected for huge cocks, we would all have huge cocks. Your reproductive ability is in no way tied to the size of yours,mine, or any-else's cock size.There was another thread a while ago re "being superior" if have a huge cock.And I still say: BOLLOKS. You have a big cock due to the genetic lottery.Thats it.
The current craze for big humungous cocks is fueled by capitalist bloodsuckers feeding of male insecurities propagated by the media(yeah I was a Marxists in my youth) feeding of the proletariat.[Of course I would like my cock to be twice the lenght it is now, I am not imune to the spin]
SO Who gives a rat's arse if you have(as you say) 'this huge cock" that makes you a men amongst men? or did I read this whole post wrong?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Myself being a grower, if I see a large flaccid one in the locker or mens room or wherever, about the only thought that maybe runs through my head is damn I'd love to be a shower like that.

Petergroot, all posts that I've read by Jumbojet have been very sincere in their writing and he writes very well with thought. He isn't one of those large cocked guys that walk around measuring how much of a man he is by the size of his cock. He is a genuine, sincere guy so I do not know how you read what you did from his post.

Quoting from VinylBoy above..........

"No sense getting all hot & bothered about a major penis endowment if their brain isn't equally as hung. "

If I find a guy I'm interested in it isn't at all about what he has between his legs. Most of the time I don't know that until it goes further if it does. If they are a braggart (sp?), or full of conceit, or just downright an asshole and they have one that goes to their knees, they wouldn't stand a chance with me.

Peter, I do agree with you though that we have what we are born with so I do not judge others. But at the same time I will admit every now and then I see one that is really big and I take that second look not believing how big it is maybe? Not really sure, but the ones that are like that are definitely showers and are usually pretty damn big if they get that reaction from me. But that wouldn't attract me if he didn't have anything else going on.

If I go out with a guy and we reach a point where we are naked and he is big, small, or medium or whatever, it doesn't bother me in the least. How hot he is is between his ears, not his legs and I think that is half of what Jumbo was trying to say!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a related topic, in conversations with fellow LPSG members, it has sometimes been assumed that I as a well endowed guy pity, or somehow look down on, everybody else who isn't as well endowed as myself which quite honestly couldn't be further from the truth. It's not that I secretly wish my dick was smaller than it is but that is not the same as feeling pity for anybody with a smaller dick than my own.
Personally, I believe that this way of thinking is most common among those who are into something called SPH (small penis humiliation), something which I have never been fully able to comprehend but it is a myth which some others seem to have fallen for too.
As I'm certain that I'm far from the only guy feeling this way, it'd be nice if other endowed guys would like to back me up on this.

Jumbo747: with all due respect:I consider myself "slightly larger that average, possibly well endowed" And I have a photo or 2 to prove it.So here is my take on your supposition.

Bollocks. You have a big cock or not. It does not define you, It does not make you better or worse than the next guy. If nature selected for huge cocks, we would all have huge cocks. Your reproductive ability is in no way tied to the size of yours,mine, or any-else's cock size.There was another thread a while ago re "being superior" if have a huge cock.And I still say: BOLLOKS. You have a big cock due to the genetic lottery.Thats it.
The current craze for big humungous cocks is fueled by capitalist bloodsuckers feeding of male insecurities propagated by the media(yeah I was a Marxists in my youth) feeding of the proletariat.[Of course I would like my cock to be twice the lenght it is now, I am not imune to the spin]
SO Who gives a rat's arse if you have(as you say) 'this huge cock" that makes you a men amongst men? or did I read this whole post wrong?

Yes I think you misread......

.... On your comment, Im pretty sure 95 percent of people on this forum are aware of the media hype.
However people cannot deny the fact that a woman would generally choose a 6" cock over a 4". We all know that cock size for the majority isn't a major issue but it is a factor {in small}.
If you had two guys identical in every sense but one had a 6er and the other 4er, Im sure the 6er would be more attractive.

.... I for one don't think I am better than another, simply on the size of my cock.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thank you to all who have replied to this thread so far.

It appears I didn't formulate my questions very well as there have been several members misinterpret my intentions.

What I am curious about is what goes through your minds whenever seeing somebody else´s endowment.
How does the general situation influence what you're thinking ?
How does the behaviour of the person in question influence your thoughts ?
How does the size of his endowment influence your thoughts (possibly in relation to your own size) ?
Reversing that question - What goes through your mind when you're aware of somebody else noticing your dick ?

In short, I guess I am asking you to open up and be honest about what goes on between your ears in certain situations which we normally never tell anybody about.

D

deleted136887

Jumbo747, that is why I started my post with "all due respect". Because I have read some of your other posts on here and do respect your views and level-headedness.
Seeing some-one larger than myself produces envy, and a certain amount of resentment : Why not me? I should have the biggest dick.
I do stick to my earlier point however, that a bigger cock does not make a better man.
That would be like saying a bigger liver makes you a better man? I't just another organ.
So If I have come accross as agressive, apologies.

D

deleted3782

If I happen to see a guy with a really big dick...my first thought is "that's interesting". Interesting terms of wondering how it does or does not impact his behavior on others, the behavior of others toward him, is he proud of it, ashamed of it...that kind of thing. I don't get intimidated, I don't get jealous, I certainly don't get nervous, I just like the fact that its interesting...and the guy its attached to might have a few interesting stories. Further development of friendship would depend on the person.

That said, I love to surround myself with interesting people, so...:tongue:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
2] I don't look down on people with smaller cocks, but I do think to myself "damn im glad im hung" and "how does he shag a bird with that".

Not in a nasty bitchy way, but Im generally interested. As I wouldn't know personally.
I look at my flaccid cock and think theres no way thats going to be up to the job, But my flaccid is the same length as the avg mans erect, and in girth im bigger.

If I had a smaller cock then I would be very unhappy, and I would make it my lifes mission to be big.

Im not into this "look at his small penis,*point and laugh*" stuff.

Well, you say you aren't, but the other parts of your post that I quoted are just feeding the SPH beast... :mad:

To answer the OP: I seldom see flaccid cocks, and those I do see are only in a gym setting. I do sometimes notice when someone is bigger or smaller than I am, but it doesn't go any further than that. Flaccid size isn't a perfect indicator of erect size - as a 'grower' I can attest to that. So even if I was interested, I don't think any conclusions I might draw would be accurate.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you say you aren't, but the other parts of your post that I quoted are just feeding the SPH beast... :mad:

I think you misread; I said im NOT into this "look at his small penis,*point and laugh*" stuff.

SPH is humiliation, which is NOT what I do, I simply think "im glad im hung" and "how does he shag a bird with that" This is not humiliation.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
"What goes on between the ears when seeing what's between the legs ?

I sometimes wonder "what goes on between the ears" of posters who go on and on about their large endowments (in the case of the OP here mentioned eight or nine times) in the notable absence of visual evidence. I sometimes wonder, but then not not very much.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
"What goes on between the ears when seeing what's between the legs ?

I sometimes wonder "what goes on between the ears" of posters who go on and on about their large endowments (in the case of the OP here mentioned eight or nine times) in the notable absence of visual evidence. I sometimes wonder, but then not not very much.

I sometimes wonder why somebody who finds no interest in a thread simply doesn't ignore it and go find something else instead.