What goes through your mind when you meet a guy with a cock smaller than yours?

What do you think when you meet a guy with a dick smaller than yours?

• Damn (disappointed)

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Great - I like/prefer smaller guys

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Great - I'm bigger :-)

Votes: 63 60.0%

• Total voters

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This question is even more applicable to "average" guys of say 6" - when you meet someone smaller. For me it's really disappointing. In the last week I've meet four guys and three were 5 inchers. The fourth was over 6" and thick - thankfully.

Depends what you mean?

I'm 6" and I normally just feel a slight sense of relief/reassurance, lol, but don't think that much about it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. Mostly if/when you meet a guy in a sexual situation and see him hard and he's smaller. I went out with a guy a few times who was a strapping 6'3, looked like a football player and when we got to bed he was MAYBE 6" and skinny. It was a little disappointing as I was expecting something that matched his body. But I remember meeting a guy who was my size, height/weight etc and was pleasantly surprised to find him hung like a mule. I guess you just never know.

Last edited:

pacethepace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Survey after survey tells us that the average male penis erect is under 6" in size. Based on a normal distribution curve there will be smaller and larger at either end of it. Most men are average and fall into the middle part of the distribution curve - they form the majority, this taken with the fact that most of the men we meet will be average then that averageness will be reflected in their cock size as well. You would expect the same type of results if you were looking at eye color, feet size, weight etc.

I think our disappointments come from that what would like or what we imagine is the ideal cock size when in fact this is not reflected in actuality. Me I just like cocks of all shapes/sizes, cut/uncut, colors and ages.

Now my preference is not for a necessarily long cock but I do prefer a thick one for this reason - I like to feel it being inserted into me. I particularly like a large head popping me and the feeling as if works its way in.

Small in length can mean both of us working hard and just getting even closer together physically in order to make the fuck work to both our satisfaction.
I guess the only issue I would have with small - lengthwise - is if the guy had a micro-penis, though even they can be worked on orally and of course there is always reciprocation from him to me.

Hey here is to the world of cocks in all their fine forms - god bless mankind.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
If it's a sexual situation and he's there as a top, I'm disappointed completely. As a dyed-in-the-wool sizequeen, I'm not there for his personality, smile or Patek Philippe. If it isn't at least bigger than me, length and girth, I'll pleasure him most politely, and not call back.

Non-sexual (shower, urinal trough, etc), it doesn't matter at all.