What Got You There ?

Williamsfw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just curious with others on here but what was it that got you to this point of bisexuality? My progression into the first all out sexual relationship with a male started because of a fantasy I still have today and being bullied about my looks .... when I was young things happened with a neighbor male and a family friends daughter and I believe these set my path. I’m not mad about it but it’s caused this weird split in me I don’t dwell on things but sometimes.... anyways... So what was it that got you here? Is it simple as just wanting to sucks dick or complicated Wanting more then just a dick in you?....

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just curious with others on here but what was it that got you to this point of bisexuality? My progression into the first all out sexual relationship with a male started because of a fantasy I still have today and being bullied about my looks .... when I was young things happened with a neighbor male and a family friends daughter and I believe these set my path. I’m not mad about it but it’s caused this weird split in me I don’t dwell on things but sometimes.... anyways... So what was it that got you here? Is it simple as just wanting to sucks dick or complicated Wanting more then just a dick in you?....
Basically my SPH fetish was the catalyst. (Small Penis Humiliation).

Reactions: Williamsfw

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"So what was it that got you here?"

When I was younger, I was 18, I was 5'5" 145lbs. Latino with an amzing smile and a sexy bubble butt. Found my way into an adult video store about 5 miles away from my house. Spent many many many hours there jerkin off to vids. It didn't take long before I found myself so horny, that I would tease older men, I loved how they craved me. Before you know it, I was sucking cock and giving up my ass. I loved eevry minute of those experiences.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always knew both men and women turned me on.......since very young. Finally in my late 30's (and after marriage and kids) decided to have sex with another man.....and it was everything I thought it would be....loved every second of the experience.....and haven't looked back since.....and I'm still turned on by both.....including trans women as well.....

bi2

Superior Member
Media

Your story is comforting. Yes my path was set to by a neighbour, a much older one too.

The only issue I have is that I was a bit confused and had no one to turn to, to explain and tell me its fine.

The neighbour was kind, gentle and loving. The prospect of receiving a massage was the catalyst that led me to having MM sex as time progressed. I would much rather have experienced this, than some of the horror stories you here of guys and their first time with another guy, or even women for that matter with guys.

I was "consenting" and it was me that would turn up to his place for a "massage" when I felt like it. Sure he was the one that first planted the ssed in my head about if I needed a massage for my injuiry to come over. Also planeted the sede in my arse too, lol. That was a pun, ie a joke.

I think all of us in here would ideally want a patient, understanding and considerate first time experience with MM.

I felt the way he treated me, was no different to the way I was with my girlfriends and their first time when I was younger.

Maybe thats the universe rewarding me.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine was a big-cock fetish. Dont really label myself as "bisexual" per se but i like mutual oral.

First time seeing a Peter North scene with Christy Canyon as a young boy, found myself mesmerized by not only her big tits, but his big cock. No attraction to the rest of a man, just the big cock. Fast forward to my teens, we had a neighbor that used to tan nude in his yard next door, tall lanky guy n he was hung. Used to sneak peek, he used to pay me to help him do lawn work chores etc

Finally yrs later in my early 20s on yahoo messenger chat met a guy literally 2 mins from me. older guy with a nice big cock n decided to try it

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine was a neighbor boy. We were the same age and it was exploration. Eventually it included a neighbor girl same age. Once that situation went away due to parents moving I found males more open to experimenting and then in college I became much more active with females. Turned back to males when I traveled during the week and opportunities presented themselves more often than female opportunities.

Reactions: 402keith and diver6

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just being honest with myself about who/what I found attractive, on whom I had crushes and with whom I fell in love. No sexual contact was required.:cool:

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've shared this before. I was sexually assaulted by a friend in college when I was passed out drunk. He admitted what he did to me later expecting it to not only ruin our friendship but have him up on charges. Instead it did just the opposite and got me horny as hell.

Very confusing at the time. But today I'm pretty much reconciled with my bisexuality. I still prefer women.

Reactions: diver6

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always been very shy and have social anxiety. So while I was very into women as a kid, was always too shy to make a move......and usually ignorant of girls showing me any interest (so my friends reminded me at the time....after the fact). But I also grew up in a sexually open household. It wasn't until about 20 that I discovered trans women, and fell in love. Soon after became a 'size queen', and explored glory holes and being open to playing with men. It's really a gradual process, especially in the late 80s and 90s. Nowdays things are just far more open and acceptable.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
This forum I feel has helped me feel comfortable with who I am, without feeling I am wrong for being this way.

Life has changed a lot in the last 10 years.