what guy members are the most attractive?

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what guys members are the most attractive? i for sure dont qualify to that because iam average looking . I dont get gelous or something because some guy is better looking than me .

Shallow and meaningless threads can be sometimes a lot a fun !!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

jimdunn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This kind of guy. Leandro Okabe

he is hot!!!
but his tatto is kinda weird. in chinese the character means "luck" which is a very lucky word. we put it down on a piece of red paper and post it on the doors during chinese new year. but if you put it on your body, it looks totally corny and stupid.
i believe nobody in the us will put "merry christmas" or "happy new year"on his body as a tatto:rolleyes:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are we referring to face? Face + Body? Cock only? There are a helluva lot of us that dont put our faces on here, but i do have a couple i've seen the whole package and then there are some cocks that would get honorable mention.

iam refering to overall body not just the cock

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guess this thread wont be as sensitive, mainly because men are more cerebral about these sort of things. What i find attractive isnt probably what is the most popular, i like tall and thin, not necessarily buff....havent seen a ton of them on the website.

But there are a couple of cocks that get my "Wowza" award i've had the chance to talk personally with their owners.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this thread wont be as sensitive, mainly because men are more cerebral about these sort of things. What i find attractive isnt probably what is the most popular, i like tall and thin, not necessarily buff....havent seen a ton of them on the website.

But there are a couple of cocks that get my "Wowza" award i've had the chance to talk personally with their owners.

This thread is a subjective one so variety of answers are expected

Bed head red...your pictures have captured my heart..You are sizzling

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster knows i think he's pretty damn hot. I only tell him that along with everyone else who chants it in the chatroom.

Thanks HardNSoFull for the compliment there. my new pics seem to be a hit.

Id love to see you chanting at my feet, then i would worship you!!! :wink: