what guy members are the most attractive?

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he is hot!!!
but his tatto is kinda weird. in chinese the character means "luck" which is a very lucky word. we put it down on a piece of red paper and post it on the doors during chinese new year. but if you put it on your body, it looks totally corny and stupid.
i believe nobody in the us will put "merry christmas" or "happy new year"on his body as a tatto:rolleyes:

Well in the US, we just go for the meaning of the word. Luck is a nice message and may represent something to the individual. Generally chinese and japanese words don't mean anything much to us, so getting them as a tattoo is a beautiful gesture. I can understand how it would be weird to you, since you read the language fluently and often. It's just different view points and customs.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well in the US, we just go for the meaning of the word. Luck is a nice message and may represent something to the individual. Generally chinese and japanese words don't mean anything much to us, so getting them as a tattoo is a beautiful gesture. I can understand how it would be weird to you, since you read the language fluently and often. It's just different view points and customs.
I agree with you.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the most attractive men here are the ones who are respectful to others, intelligent, and have a great sense of humor. I don't care how good looking a guy is if he opens his mouth and what he says is ugly.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes. Concur. Youth and beauty. Always a great combination which is very much missed later in life. Monster - get off here and get your sweet ass to the gym. Although...Kalypigian not far behind? Given the point of the site, what about badboybryce?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes. Concur. Youth and beauty. Always a great combination which is very much missed later in life. Monster - get off here and get your sweet ass to the gym. Although...Kalypigian not far behind? Given the point of the site, what about badboybryce?

Decisions, decisions, lol

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My vote is split between skull_mason and Monster. They both have sculpted, almost god like bodies.

Do you take bribes for that split decision or maybe Skull and i can wrestle for it :biggrin1: I sure like his handle, reminds me of one of my fav sexual practices, Fuck, I am gay :eek: