what guy members are the most attractive?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Do you take bribes for that split decision or maybe Skull and i can wrestle for it :biggrin1: I sure like his handle, reminds me of one of my fav sexual practices, Fuck, I am gay :eek:

HA, I KNEW IT!! lol. You both can wrestle as long as it's in the mud, naked, and with me as an audience.:tongue:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Industrialsize is one of my favs...he has the whole package.
Stephie is one of my new favorites..damn girl you are incredibly hot!!

By the way, I would like to see that wrestling match as well.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha this thread is awesome.. my favorite male member on this site is BedHeadRed lol j/k j/k

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does no one ever do a thread like "who has the best hairy chest" or "most original tattoo"? :biggrin1:. I've prepared for that competition in my gallery!

CorpusMagna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Without a doubt in my mind, the hottest guy is CALBONER. I'm new to LPSG so have spent some time (too many hours to mention) searching the Galleries. Check him out -- you will not be disappointed.

This guy has length, girth, a great top vein, an awesome body, and the fountain of youth at Age 46 (according to his profile). He puts Michaelangelo's "David" to shame, generally considered to be the epitome of male beauty.

Calboner's the man!!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually I plan to get symbols that say: brothel gambling and pancakes
everyone else gets corny bullshit
that's why I want something absurd

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Without a doubt in my mind, the hottest guy is CALBONER. I'm new to LPSG so have spent some time (too many hours to mention) searching the Galleries. Check him out -- you will not be disappointed.

This guy has length, girth, a great top vein, an awesome body, and the fountain of youth at Age 46 (according to his profile). He puts Michaelangelo's "David" to shame, generally considered to be the epitome of male beauty.

Calboner's the man!!

Ditto and Calboner is a decent man , check out hardjock and hardguard!!!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow this thread is dead compare to who is the hottest girl member thread . Maybe this topic is far more controversial between girls . Guys are less gelous than girls in regards of physical looks.

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I give Kane72 a nice soapy shower every night and run my fingers over every inch of his body. So I think he is pretty hot too!!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow this thread is dead compare to who is the hottest girl member thread . Maybe this topic is far more controversial between girls . Guys are less gelous than girls in regards of physical looks.

Well, I think it's because there's more pressure on us women from society to look good, and there are often negative comments made on women who don't fit the society's definition of attractive. I'm glad there is finally some appreciation for BBWs out there, instead of guys all the time saying "No fat chicks". Granted, there are health issues associated with being overweight, but I'm simply talking about looks here. (And no, I do not qualify as a "BBW". I'm just average-chubby).

That said, there are so many guys here who get me going, but I just MUST mention DeeBlackthorne! :wink:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So so so many.... These few bubble up to the top of my head at this moment. Ask me in 5 minutes and I'll give you more.

burns1de, hkwes, Skull Mason, andyo, french_h, Fire Stick, Vinny Spiruccino, novice_btm, DJG, Corky 8x6, punk09, conchis, Industrialsize, Lex, Rivas_Boricua4Ever, NineInchCock_160IQ, Calboner, hungitaliano, Steve26, radicaldick, meatpackinbubba, pye, hungmuscle23 (my namesake). Fuck, I better stop before I get excited.