What guys with small cocks have said to you.....

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to go jogging once a week or so at a gym with a friend of mine. For several weeks, he would wait outside while I took a shower. Then he started taking a shower with me. The first or second time he did so, while we were standing there at adjacent shower heads, he said to me (about his own very small cock, just out of the blue, with no preparation or context for it at all), "it gets twice as big when it's hard." Without missing a beat, I said (about my much, much larger flaccid cock), "So does mine" and then changed the subject. (This wasn't true, of course; mine gets about 50% larger hard than flaccid. I wasn't trying to lie or brag, I just said the first thing that popped into my mind to get past the awkward moment as quickly as possible.) Neither of us ever mentioned a word about our own cocks, or the other guy's, ever again.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ego is so fragile when you are naked with someone else.

I was asked once by a guy with a small penis, "Are you disappointed?" To which I replied, "No, as long as it works." However, the sex with him was disappointing. More so to do with him than the size of his penis.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Obviously most guys in the gym locker room won't say anything, but I have had a couple of comments there or in the sauna:

"My god, I bet the ladies love you."

"Do you need a license for one of those?" (jokingly)

Ego is so fragile when you are naked with someone else.

I was asked once by a guy with a small penis, "Are you disappointed?" To which I replied, "No, as long as it works." However, the sex with him was disappointing. More so to do with him than the size of his penis.

I agree with you that egos are very fragile when being naked with other men. I have a good friend that I asked a couple of summers ago to go to a nude beach with me. He agreed but as we got to the beach he said something like 'i have to tell you that i have a tiny penis'. We stripped down and he immediately rested on his towel on his stomach.

I simply laid out on my towel on my back. He got a full view of my penis and said something like 'it's like a huge english sausage'. I have a definite shower and not a grower. I am about 4 inches relaxed and only 6.5 inches erect.
He finally let me see his penis. And it was not tiny. I'd say he is average. But he was so hung up on it. He kept saying how he wished his cock was a 'shower' and he has spoken to me about this several times.

A guy asked me "can I hold it?", and I just laughed it off

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I warned this guy that my cock was really tiny and not to judge me on the first impression. I have been modest my entire life over the size of it. He never even batted an eyelash at it the first time. He was patient as I had a hard time getting it up, I was so embaressed (SP?) When it came up it was on. I am short but thick as hell, I last forever and he came twice, The second time he never even touched his cock.

You know the weird moment after sex the first time when it gets quiet, I made small talk because again, I was self conscious (SP?) He looked at me at said he had never been fucked so good and that just because I was not gifted in the size department, It was made up in technique. That swelled my head. It will be 15 years ago since that night and we he is sitting next to me right now reading this.

It's never about the box, Its about the present inside.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I warned this guy that my cock was really tiny and not to judge me on the first impression. I have been modest my entire life over the size of it. He never even batted an eyelash at it the first time. He was patient as I had a hard time getting it up, I was so embaressed (SP?) When it came up it was on. I am short but thick as hell, I last forever and he came twice, The second time he never even touched his cock.

You know the weird moment after sex the first time when it gets quiet, I made small talk because again, I was self conscious (SP?) He looked at me at said he had never been fucked so good and that just because I was not gifted in the size department, It was made up in technique. That swelled my head. It will be 15 years ago since that night and we he is sitting next to me right now reading this.

It's never about the box, Its about the present inside.

Aww that is so romantic and lovely, sounds like you have found a really special man there. Hugs