What hanger reduces the curvature fo the penis?

James6943

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all I have a problem so I need your help. I've been using my X4 labs extender with the maximum tension springs (4200g).

Obviously I was using it to straighten my upward curved penis but I weared the extender pointed upwards for several weeks 4-6 hours a day & I felt my ligaments underneath my penis getting really stretched.

In foresight I thought it was straightening my penis because my ligaments were getting stretched but then for several weeks/months I felt pain from my ligs underneath my penis that got stretched & suddenly on day I looked in the mirror & my penis became more curved upwards now it's more than a 30 degree angle I'd rather not check cause its embarassing it's probably 40 degrees!

I screwed up in a way its my fault but it's the companys fault ( X4 labs & Size genetics) they just send you the extender in the package with no instructions. On their website they say you can wear it upwards, straight out or downwards it doesnt matter but obviously it does matter.

If you have a downward curve you point the extender upwards but if you have a upward curve you point the extender downwards.

Anyway I'm done with extenders when I point it straight out ( 9 o'clock angle) or even at the 8 o'clock angle I can feel the ligs underneath my penis getting stretched more than the ligs on the top of my penis ( suspensory ligaments). Also the ligs on the left side are getting stretched more than the ligs on the right hand side so if I continue using it it will create a right or left curve, it will make things worse.

I have tried pointed the extender downwards but after every session everyday I dont feel any pain or tension
( I don't think the extender works when I point it downwards)

So I intend to reduce the curvature of my penis with the LG hanger does it straighten a penis? Is it meant to reduce/fix a curvature since it's called LG ( L: length & G: girth) so it's only to gain length & girth but it won;t straighten a curved penis?

I appreciate your help

Thanks

Reactions: Leobakker

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should post some pics. Most women prefer an upward curve anyway. Not sure if your penis just points upward or if there’s actually a severe curve somewhere along the shaft. Those would be separate issues.
It sounds like your dick just points upward. If that’s the case than hanging could help. Btc hanging would reduce the angle over time. But like I said, if your dick just points up, it’s not really a problem, just a preference

James6943

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should post some pics. Most women prefer an upward curve anyway. Not sure if your penis just points upward or if there’s actually a severe curve somewhere along the shaft. Those would be separate issues.
It sounds like your dick just points upward. If that’s the case than hanging could help. Btc hanging would reduce the angle over time. But like I said, if your dick just points up, it’s not really a problem, just a preference

Thanks for your quick reply. I'd rather not post any pics on the net also its a bit more compex. I really want a straight penis.

My penis is shortish (5.4inch) but rather thick over 5 inch of girth so looking in the mirror from the side my penis looks really short, it bothers me as its embarassing & I dont think girls would be impressed as some have said that my penis is "too short" or not long enough for deep penetration for example ( which most girls love).

I feel I have potential if my penis was straight it would be around 5.75inch which would make a big difference.

I started using the Size genetics in 2015, I had an upward curve ( a banana shaped penis) before but I managed to straighten the first 2 inches of my penis but then it curves upwards. It used to be a 30° angle but after using the X4 labs extender this year I pointed the extender SO & upwards as I felt more of a stretch ( pointing it downwards I didnt feel anything it wasnt working) so I had pain in my ligaments underneath my penis for several months after stopping using the extender but the damage had be done so now it's a 40° angle now. It's a severe curve.

Does BTC mean "between the cheeks" ( sorry I'm new to hanging). Is hanging FDA approved to reduce the curvature of a penis?

I've been told that only penis extenders & penis enlargement surgery were the only ways to straighten a penis?

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had some straightening of my penis using my bathmate. I curved up maybe 15-20 degrees and it's gotten closer to 10 degrees, also gained some length and girth.
Pumping may help, but I hope you find that answers you're looking for.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your quick reply. I'd rather not post any pics on the net also its a bit more compex. I really want a straight penis.

My penis is shortish (5.4inch) but rather thick over 5 inch of girth so looking in the mirror from the side my penis looks really short, it bothers me as its embarassing & I dont think girls would be impressed as some have said that my penis is "too short" or not long enough for deep penetration for example ( which most girls love).

I feel I have potential if my penis was straight it would be around 5.75inch which would make a big difference.

I started using the Size genetics in 2015, I had an upward curve ( a banana shaped penis) before but I managed to straighten the first 2 inches of my penis but then it curves upwards. It used to be a 30° angle but after using the X4 labs extender this year I pointed the extender SO & upwards as I felt more of a stretch ( pointing it downwards I didnt feel anything it wasnt working) so I had pain in my ligaments underneath my penis for several months after stopping using the extender but the damage had be done so now it's a 40° angle now. It's a severe curve.

Does BTC mean "between the cheeks" ( sorry I'm new to hanging). Is hanging FDA approved to reduce the curvature of a penis?

I've been told that only penis extenders & penis enlargement surgery were the only ways to straighten a penis?
Btc is between the cheeks. I don’t think any of this is covered by the food and drug administration haha. We’re just crazy people stretching our dicks. But there are plenty of techniques that could straighten and lengthen over time. Pumping could help. Manual strtches. Obviously, using your extender pointing down could help. Though that would be more of a tunica stretch as opposed to a lig stretch. I’d recommend checking out thunderspalace or pegym if your really interested in PE and willing to invest a lot of time. Nothings going to be quick tho

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had some straightening of my penis using my bathmate. I curved up maybe 15-20 degrees and it's gotten closer to 10 degrees, also gained some length and girth.
Pumping may help, but I hope you find that answers you're looking for.
Agreed. My penis had a downward curve that began about two inches from the base. Moderate pumping, maybe once a week for several months eliminated the curve completely.

James6943

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Btc is between the cheeks. I don’t think any of this is covered by the food and drug administration haha. We’re just crazy people stretching our dicks. But there are plenty of techniques that could straighten and lengthen over time. Pumping could help. Manual strtches. Obviously, using your extender pointing down could help. Though that would be more of a tunica stretch as opposed to a lig stretch. I’d recommend checking out thunderspalace or pegym if your really interested in PE and willing to invest a lot of time. Nothings going to be quick tho

Thank you for your reply & clearing up what BTC means does SD mean Straight down? What I meant by FDA is are hangers proven to reduce the curvature of a penis?

I've tried manual stretches but they didn't work for me maybe I wasnt doing it tthe right way.

I've tried pointing the extender downwards ( with several extenders the X4Labs, Size Genetics,etc) but like you said it was not stretching my suspensory ligaments ( which needs to be stretched to straighten my penis) it was stretching my tunica but it was stretching the ligaments underneath my penis way more which is not good ( thats what caused my curve to become worse)

I know it takes time but what is more effective hanging or using an extender?

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your reply & clearing up what BTC means does SD mean Straight down? What I meant by FDA is are hangers proven to reduce the curvature of a penis?

I've tried manual stretches but they didn't work for me maybe I wasnt doing it tthe right way.

I've tried pointing the extender downwards ( with several extenders the X4Labs, Size Genetics,etc) but like you said it was not stretching my suspensory ligaments ( which needs to be stretched to straighten my penis) it was stretching my tunica but it was stretching the ligaments underneath my penis way more which is not good ( thats what caused my curve to become worse)

I know it takes time but what is more effective hanging or using an extender?
SD is straight down. Hanging is more effective for lig. But you keep referring to your “curve.” But it sounds like you’re talking about and upward angle. If theres actually a curve along your shaft, a tunica stetch might be better. If it’s an upward angle then a lig stretch is better for bring that angle down.

James6943

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SD is straight down. Hanging is more effective for lig. But you keep referring to your “curve.” But it sounds like you’re talking about and upward angle. If theres actually a curve along your shaft, a tunica stetch might be better. If it’s an upward angle then a lig stretch is better for bring that angle down.

I havent got an upward angle. My erection angle is 10 o'clock which is normal sure the hanger coul lower my erection angle to 9 o'clock ( perpendicluar to my stomach) but it's not my objective.

My objective is to significantly reduce my curvature & to straighten my penis.

My penis is straight for the first 1.5 inches of my penis from my bases then it curves upwards ( it was 30° before but after using the X4 labs pointed SO & SU its now 40°!) I felt that I had stretched the ligaments,tunica,whatever its called underneath my penis ( I didnt feel any pain on the top of my penis all the pain was underneath my penis so thats why my curve became worse)

Btw FDA doesnt only refer to foold & drug administration haha it also refers to whether the device is approved ( type on google: is the Size Genetics FDA) it states the Size genetics is FDA approved, its a medical device approved by doctors/urologists/surgeons but what about the LG Hanger?

I wish people would stop using “its what women prefer” bullshit. It’s what the owner of the cock prefers.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I havent got an upward angle. My erection angle is 10 o'clock which is normal sure the hanger coul lower my erection angle to 9 o'clock ( perpendicluar to my stomach) but it's not my objective.

My penis is straight for the first 1.5 inches of my penis from my bases then it curves upwards ( it was 30° before but after using the X4 labs pointed SO & SU its now 40°!) I felt that I had stretched the ligaments,tunica,whatever its called underneath my penis ( I didnt feel any pain on the top of my penis all the pain was underneath my penis so thats why my curve became worse)

Btw FDA doesnt only refer to foold & drug administration haha it also refers to whether the device is approved ( type on google: is the Size Genetics FDA) it states the Size genetics is FDA approved, its a medical device approved by doctors/urologists/surgeons but what about the LG Hanger?
A tunica stretch would be better for what youre describing. Try wearing your extender down with something like a pencil wedged between the underside of your penis and the side bars. This will force your penis to stretch in the opposite direction of your curve. I used to do that with my sizegenetics for a better stretch. Look into peyroines. Anything that works for those guys should help you. Some supplement with paba. It helps with elasticity. Orally and topically (with dmso)

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Have you been prescribed the device by a doctor? An FDA approval doesn't mean using it will work for your problem. By your description, your condition is worsening. You can't blame the device specifically as you may have Peyronie's Disease. It would be a good idea to be seen by a urologist before proceeding.