What happened? Removed threads?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Tinker Ball, Dec 3, 2011.

1. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

It's been some time since I came here.
    Now I came back looking for a pair of old successful thread and they disappeared.
    I tried looking for some moderators' notes about it, but nothing.
    What's happened?

The threads were
    - 5'4" 109 and she likes in rough...in Orange County
    - It's time for a LPSG.org Gang Bang!

They were probably the most interesting here, not to mention probably the only one with real action pics.

2. fisto3

fisto3 New Member

Albums:
    Ditto. Best threads on here...wtf.

3. lolwtfbbq

lolwtfbbq New Member

Albums:
    they banned him for some stupid reason and never bothered to comment on it.. so he took his paid business to zoig...instead

4. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    I still keep in contact with them, but have been warned about giving any information about them out to anyone here on those forum.

I will update on here when they are up and running elsewhere.

As far as I know, no one has removed the threads, just the poster.. and thus the pictures. Have a look, the threads are still here I believe..

5. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

No, they are not.
    In the end I just tried searching by google: see yourself.

The threads have been removed. Why?
    It seems someone wanted to make sure no one can follow them elsewhere, on zoig or wherever they are gone.

6. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    WOW! I guess they have a reason.. just wish all of us that were followers could know what it was...

7. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    From the Mods action thread:
    workingonanewlife - gender faking

8. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Yes, that's the only reference about them, but it's only the motivation of the ban.
    Why removing every thread?

I personally hate when something like this happen.
    It's a hidden intervention, with reasons which apparently are better kept unexplained. Just the opposite of what a forum on internet should stand for.

9. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    There are people who supposedly met them but hungryman isn't one of them. You can be in touch with anyone from the internet and be sent pics of things but how do you know it is from the event they claim. But how is it gender faking if the husband was the on on here saying he was posting

10. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    If they are a real go ahead and post a link to their zoig

11. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    They were banned for "Gender Faking" because "he" signed on and it was "his" Profile they were using. In their expanding effort to attract more BIG cocked guys to fuck her and post the pictures here for all of us to enjoy..., and because 98% of the pictures were of "her".. He chose to change the profile gender from "male" to " female".

Apparently that is the one and only reason that they got banned... because he changed the sex in the profile.

Now if that's the case, this place is really messed up... If that's NOT the case, it would be cool if someone could pop in here for 10 seconds and explain why they are banned and why every thread about them has been hidden from view.

If I were a Cynical Man, I might think that they were too straight, and some persons were offended by pictures of an incredibly HOT woman enjoying big cocks. I can't really see any other reason for what has transpired... but please tell me if there is a better reason. Just saying....

I am 100% Gay friendly, so please don't try to make it look like I am flaming anyone for anything.... just let us know why these people have been banned and removed from view.

12. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    I can't, I have been warned.

go there and have a look if you like.. you might find them.

13. TallCurvyCutie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Their only follow up to questions was to post more pics. They never addressed inquiries about their STD status or lack of protection. They posted across every thread they could seemingly try to insert themselves as relevant. There also may have been issues of her not consenting to the images posted since it was him doing all the interacting. To me, the user seemed to be here for no more than promoting themselves and trolling for pics. Men, use your gray matter brain, not the fleshy one in your pants, and you will likely answer many of your own questions...

#13 TallCurvyCutie, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  14. MelbourneGirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep, I did wonder about that and asked him in one of his threads, but got no response. Something definitely seemed NQR (not quite right) about the whole set-up. I mean really, she let multiple guys ejaculate insider her????? I saw a few of the pics and that was enough. Not wanting to seem dramatic, but all I could think about were diseases.

A shame because it's always fun to have people who are prepared to put themselves out there, share pics and engage......but there was definitely something a bit fishy about them.

15. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Interesting...

I never considered the AIDS factor.. probably because I live on a different continent, and will most likely never be in real contact with them, or any of the guys she has had sex with. But Yes, it is a concern that a lot of the guys she has sex with don't wear a condom, and pump her full of cum.

Is it standard policy for the mods here to ban people over such things though? I have no idea, but it would surprise me if that is the case. Again, from what I was told, they were banned for breaking a forum rule... changing their status from male to female.. and nothing else. But who knows?

16. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Come on guys (and ladies), let's be serious.
    If the real reason behind all this is the STD issue, there had been A LOT of discussion about it, not threads misteriously disappearing while no one's looking.
    About their pics, as I said they are among the VERY VERY few posting hot pics of themselves having sex; I think it's safe to state there're not many like that, and they were not out of topic on this kind of forum.

Above all, I think this deserve attention:
    Why on earth a user should be 'warned' not to give away their new address, without a proper explanation?
    The only reason I can find for this is someone doesn't want users to leave this site for another, a possible competitor.

Do you really believe STDs could be a valid reason to forbid giving away their zoig address?

#16 D_Tinker Ball, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  17. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

I REALLY do not understand this.
    In order:
    - 'Their only follow up', they actually maintained quite a prolonged chat with many other users, answering questions and posting updates.
    - About STDs, I remember them answering, even if they did only once.
    - Their "posting themselves everywere"... Look, if you go online willing to post pics of yourself having sex, I think it can be said you are someway exhibitionist, you like the resulting attention/reaction. Just like ALL other users tend to be voyeurs, meaning they LOVE to see such pics.
    Isn't that 'posting around' meant to be the purpose of a forum like this?
    - 'There have been issues of the not consenting', this one's the one I understand less. Do you really believe it? I cannot even imagine how something like that came into your mind. They even planned and performed a meeting with more than a single LPSG user, posting online a few of the resulting photos. But yes, she could be against it. WTF?!?!?
    - 'trolling for pics', strange enough, considering THEY were the ones posting all the pics so many kept asking for.

Then again, perhaps I'm not using my 'gray matter brain' and they were the greatest con artists. Perhaps it was a single fat nerd building an incredibly complicated fake identity.
    In that case, please let him go on, it's still the most interesing thing on LPSG.

18. TallCurvyCutie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ding ding ding ding! Will better address the rest later.

19. D_v6ebt5r

D_v6ebt5r New Member

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Let me help you read the TOS:

1. As used below, "LPSG" refers to the Large Penis Support Group, its owner, or his designated agents. "Content" refers to words, images, or multimedia attachments submitted by a user to LPSG, in the forums, thread tags, galleries, chat rooms, or private messaging areas.
    2. These violations will result in a ban on the user's account:
      • Commercial advertisement - not previously approved by the owner of LPSG
      • Nude avatars - avatars exposing the genitals or buttocks, female nipples. This includes images where a clear outline is visible or the clothing is so thin as to leave what is beneath clearly identifiable.
      • Use of an account by any person under 18 years of age
      • Use of more than one account by the same person - You are only permitted one account at LPSG, should you feel the need to create a new account for any reason, please create a thread in the support forum to let the moderators know and stop using the old account
      • Use by more than one person of the same account - friends and partners are required to create their own account, no more than one person is permitted to access this site via the same account.
      • Inappropriate content involving minors, animals, incest, or fecal excrement - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on).
      • Publication of the personally identifiable information of individuals without their consent - This means real names, contact details, addresses, dates of birth, place of business and so on, and includes the distribution of such information via the forum, chat room, private message, instant chat message and linking to the information being held elsewhere via this site. Should you wish to post your own address and/or contact numbers, we request that you ask members to get in touch privately to request this information.
      • Attempts to hack into any unauthorized area of LPSG
    3. These violations are subject to a sanction up to and including, permanent ban, depending on (cumulative) severity:
      • Falsification of one's date of birth
      • Flooding, and other forms of spam
      • Content that jeopardizes the board's legal status - copyrighted material be it images, movies, written word. Members may link to such material, however they must not upload it to this site in any form, including the copy/pasting of entire news articles, stories etc without obtaining permission from copyright holders.
      • Passwords or cracks to LPSG or any other website - This does not extend to requesting invites to sites that require invites to join
      • Harassment of, or threats against, other LPSG members - This applies to the main forum, thread tags, PMs, chat room, IMs, visitor comments and galleries.
      • Hate speech and general trolling - Content whose primary purpose is to incite or promote hatred towards an identifiable group: Wiki - Hate Speech Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)
      • Senseless or unrecognizable content
      • Uploading Photos and Videos to the gallery, albums or videos section: This site allows its members to share photos and videos with each other. However, uploading photos or videos that do not belong to you is strictly forbidden.
      • Images, avatars, or links to images, of minors - by minors we mean anyone under the age of 18 at the time of the image/footage being taken
      • Linking to sites used to defame this site or any of its members - This includes links or any other methods used to direct members to off site material that in any way defames the site or its membership
      • Blatant attempts to deceive the membership - Such as falsifying gender or age for the purpose of disrupting the board or taking advantage of member(s).
    4. Notwithstanding the above conditions, LPSG reserves the right to deny access to any member, at its sole discretion.
    5. By submitting content to LPSG, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to display the content. You represent that the content identifies no people under the age of 18, and that you are legally qualified to grant us this license.
    6. Members should make every effort to keep their contact information as up to date as possible. In the event of them being banned for a period of time, the team will send an email explaining the decision, and to do this, we need an active email address.

Draft saved Draft deleted