"What Happened To All The Nice Guys?"

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@AlphaMale, You rock. I think I'm a nice guy, but I'm not a pansy or a wimp.

And I have a wonderful (and smokin HOT) gf. It wasn't due to being confident, an asshole or cocky. It was due to being nice and respectful to her.

Just be honest, respectful, and get what you want. This doesn't get you a lot of pussy. But it'll eventually get you the right pussy for you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, I thought the term 'nice guy' did mean a guy who was nice. :confused:

Why I might have been mistaken should be obvious, but I see now that some people on this thread are apparently using the term 'nice guy' to mean a 'pansy'. It would be much easier to understand if you just said you don't like pansies! Lol

Colloquial usage of 'nice guy' does include negative connotations. Basically the pansy thing. I agree that it can lead to confusion.

Urban Dictionary: nice guy

My own (well, ex own) personal nice guy was wonderful. But combining his general niceness and kindness with his love for me was just too much. It made him TOO nice. He wasn't just a guy who was nice anymore. It was like someone chopped his balls off at the same time. And I needed (and wanted) someone who wouldn't let me dictate EVERYTHING about the relationship.

Don't hate me for saying this, but if a girl doesn't like a guy simply because he's "nice" (the real definition meaning 'kind', not meaning a pansy) then she's probably a bitch. :tongue:

I am VERY much with you, and would expect any LT partner of mine to be a kind, caring and considerate man (and I'm not just saying that so you won't think I'm a bitch!).

I do hate the misconception (not yours!) that women only want jerks and assholes. It really shows no respect for women at all.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young, I didn't understand the difference between being nice and being a nice guy, as it's used here. The mistake I made was doing whatever I could to please a woman to get her to like me. This, of course, was because I had not yet developed the self-confidence that experience and age should provide. The key is to please yourself as well as pleasing the lady. Be true to yourself, know what you want, understand what she needs and be clear on that. No real relationship works on an intimate or sexual level without both parties getting what they need. But none of that precludes your being nice, respectful, sincere, honest or appreciative. To believe otherwise simply reveals that you are not yet a mature and confident man.