what happened to britney spears?

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
elle est tout simplement malheureuse et victime de machinerie terrifiante du show-biz. Tout le monde ne peut avoit l'arrogance d'une madonna !

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you see In the media totally blows everything out of porportion. Britney goes to a club, the headline? : britney leaves kids alone while she partys hard and gets wasted!

Fuck me, she'd never leave her kids, and to be honest, I know she's
bit of a wreck, but imagine 30 people with cameras taking pictures of everything you do, dont tell me you wouldn't mind, because you're bound to slip up, and if you dont, their bound to MAKE it up.

THINK before you speak.

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Harsh, christophe12!
I suppose I am one of the few who would like to see her pull herself up out of the mess that she is in. There has to be some strength in her for her to have gotten as far as she has. I love a good underdog story :)

EDIT: I agree with bigdickjake. When she did anything, it was ooh bad her, but nothing is said when Kevin is clubbing???

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
What you see In the media totally blows everything out of porportion. Britney goes to a club, the headline? : britney leaves kids alone while she partys hard and gets wasted!

Fuck me, she'd never leave her kids, and to be honest, I know she's
bit of a wreck, but imagine 30 people with cameras taking pictures of everything you do, dont tell me you wouldn't mind, because you're bound to slip up, and if you dont, their bound to MAKE it up.

THINK before you speak.
You honestly have no idea what this person does in her life, or to her children.

She calls the paparazzi, she fucks them in cars. She takes them on spree to gas station bathrooms. She goes into clothing stores, and gets naked in front of customers, while destroying merchandise. She doesn't bathe. She won't show up to court for her children. She won't answer the door to see them. The list is so long, it's not even funny.

I'd love to know what country you're from. Britney is long gone.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Harsh, christophe12!
I suppose I am one of the few who would like to see her pull herself up out of the mess that she is in. There has to be some strength in her for her to have gotten as far as she has. I love a good underdog story :)

EDIT: I agree with bigdickjake. When she did anything, it was ooh bad her, but nothing is said when Kevin is clubbing???

Clubbing is the least of what Britney did. She is an abusive mother, and should be locked away for good. You guys just have no idea what you're talking about, or dealing with. This is a train wreck big time. Like, death, big time. Not a joke, and she has two children, who are so emotionally scarred, it'll be amazing if they don't turn to drugs themselves, or their mother kills them. She is that insane.

The woman has been strapped down, and put into the psych ward now numerous times.