what happened to descreet joe?

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
descreet joe was a friend, then one day he didn't exist. I sent him a message to be told he didn't want to receive any correspondence.
I imagined he'd been disappeared or banned ( No offence to those up on Olympus who decide our fates) then I went to an eerily echoing empty gallery.
Just gone, he had said he might let his Gold Membership lapse.
But his disappearance was really disturbing, it's sort of like a kidnapping or even a death.
No way to contact him, only an avatar in my friends list.
If I'd known I would have at least saved his gallery. He was beautiful.
He burst on the scene made lots of friends and imploded it seems.
any clues?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah its a bit bothersome when one meets a guy here that stands out as a wonderful man, great human being and is friendly to all who right to him...and then in a blink of an eye...he is gone.

i would suspect descreet Joe wanted to move onto something or someplace that was not so consuming, emotional, time, and thought. speaking for myself, i sometimes find that this site is the first site i go to after i turn on my computer, its compelling and i don't know why.

i would hope that not only with descreet Joe, and others that enter our life here on LPSG, that when they leave, we wish them well, and only regret nothing have said good bye.

i suspect there is a valuable lesson here and if it has to be explained then one is in worse shape then one could imagine.

Good Luck discreet Joe or descreet Joe..

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, it is a valuable lesson in how transient the web is.

I was reading a thread about someone who had an intense internet relationship terminated by silence, and was very upset.
Initially that seemed rather fanciful, well a lot to do with fantasy and projection.
However having had someone scrubbed from the records here is pretty weird , abrupt and final, so now I can see how "cut off" the writer could have felt.

I'm not affected, just curious, but thanks for your input.

But people also "disappear" on this site, whispers get muttered, out there in the darker, shadier threads.
So that's why I'm curious?