What happened to hotcamstud.com

crzytenor

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I really want to know this also! Greg is so fucking hot and I've been dickpigging for him for years. I really wish there was a j/o video someplace. He was so stingy with his cock.

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
his vids were being stolen and shared around so he stopped doing all that he did. And yes there are vids of him showing all - everything / every last inch. If u had the cash he would do whatever. He made a shit-load TON of money so I'm surprised he gave it all up.......he bought his house in Florida, car, truck......u name it, he bought it. But he is straight and was gonna marry his live-in sweetie......I'm fairly certain (not absolutely 100% though) that he did......and she may have put his brakes on.....? HA! Who knows.....haven't heard a word about him in quite some time.

Anyone else know anything??

Robswhore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I also heard that he has left the scene. I really wish he would come back though, he had a ton of followers. If we could contact him somehow, perhaps we could beg him to return. He was the best.

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he had a TON of vids - but somebody posted a lot of his stuff on the net - he found out and got pissed and said fuck it and stopped. He made a LOT of money, bought a house in Florida, cars, jewellry, stocked the house with everything he could possibly imagine and all this from the $ guys were sending him. And some guys were sending him MAJOR $ - and then he disappeared. I have no idea if he stayed in contact with his major supporters or not and if things still go on.....but perhaps on a very private level......? He did get married and I don't know if that caused things to come to an end. Who knows. Anyway - here's 2 of his vids for your enjoyment.
View attachment UNEDITED - G_Mitchell_02-20070812.wmv
View attachment UNEDITED - Greg_20110327- SHAVE and SHOWER in white briefs and nude.wmv

luvsmuscle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you for uploading those videos! Unfortunately, I discovered Greg after his site disappeared so I never got a chance to join or watch him live. So I love seeing videos of him I haven't seen before. He's the best! So so great and so hot. I wish he was still doing shows.

Reactions: hartfordspringfield

Sam Samule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a member on his site since 2008 and really really miss watching his videos. I think he’s a total god and I’ve searched everywhere for his videos. I’m sure I’ve seen all his videos but wish I’d saved them somewhere. I wish he hadn’t stopped. I too have heard about the reasons you guys mention above but can’t help but think maybe there was a more serious reason for him quitting. I mean how can someone disappear from the face of the earth especially at this day and age of social media etc. Plus he must have totally thrived on the attention he got from us. Anyway, I wish he would come back. I’ve come across his videos online. Will share them shortly. Glad I found this site, we obviously all have something big in common, Greg :)