What happened to hotcamstud.com

charles almon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
his vids were being stolen and shared around so he stopped doing all that he did. And yes there are vids of him showing all - everything / every last inch. If u had the cash he would do whatever. He made a shit-load TON of money so I'm surprised he gave it all up.......he bought his house in Florida, car, truck......u name it, he bought it. But he is straight and was gonna marry his live-in sweetie......I'm fairly certain (not absolutely 100% though) that he did......and she may have put his brakes on.....? HA! Who knows.....haven't heard a word about him in quite some time.

Anyone else know anything??
Michael Fitt (Jesse Ramos, real name) also got married and quit the biz

I really want to know this also! Greg is so fucking hot and I've been dickpigging for him for years. I really wish there was a j/o video someplace. He was so stingy with his cock.
What is dickpigging?

Sam Samule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you PM me the link? It won't allow me to see without a paid membership here?
Keep reloading and trying. It’ll eventually let you play it even without a paid membership :) apparently there was a video of him on his live cam having sex once! What I would give to see that!!!

luvsmuscle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He really had a thick one. Wish he had of blew a load or two on cam. Oh well..

@ 0:12 ;)

Wow! Thank you for sharing! Never seen this before... I wish I could see more! He was truly the best and I still can’t get enough of his videos even ones I’ve seen multiple times.