What happened to just plain old common decency?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eh, life is too short to spend it angry. Lay off the personal attacks I say. I've had strong feelings against many posters but instead of venting in a forum, I go for a run or take a break to clear my head. No point in being an asshole. Wasted energy.

True.

And, by the way, you're hot, HugoB.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What happened to just plain old common decency?

Sadly, it doesn't exit anymore.

not true, it does just very few people have it. I think the majority of it is dying off with our grandparents generation. Make way, for the people who don't appeciate anything and parent's who gave them everything generation.

Unfortunately, people don't seem to remember these days, whether in person or online that someone, on the other end has feelings and some of their comments may consequently do some damage. Common courtesy, common decency still exist and should be practiced a lot more often.

Yes, I am "old school" on how you should treat others. Thing is that if you treat others with decency and respect, most of the time that is what you get in return, even if you don't you can at least make a good example for others.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did civility and common decency ever really exist in the past, though? Discourse might have had a veneer of greater civility in the past but dueling pistols and dueling sabers also existed in that same past.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I am "old school" on how you should treat others. Thing is that if you treat others with decency and respect, most of the time that is what you get in return, even if you don't you can at least make a good example for others.

Yes, never underestimate the power of being liked.

One can weild a great amount of influence and garner privileges simply because you are a likable guy and that has a lot to do with treating others with decency and respect.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, never underestimate the power of being liked.

One can weild a great amount of influence and garner privileges simply because you are a likable guy and that has a lot to do with treating others with decency and respect.

I would say that isn't true except I now have this odd feeling I should givew Earl $1,000 because he is a generally warm guy. Of course that urge is being overridden by the one feeling the wrath of my wife on me for blowing $1,000.

Let me weight this out....

Elated richer Earl or still having the ability to have sex with my wife....

Sorry Earl. Someone else will have to give you the money.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I'm on a roll today,
SOMEBODY STOP ME!!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait, what, you're blowing Earl and giving him $1,000?!?! COOL! Can I get in on this too?!?!?!

NO, NO, NO!

I am not giving him the thousand dollars and no I am not giving him a blow job.

Now if you are offering me one, I think I can find a way for that thousand to disappear out of the QM2 sailing fund.:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NO, NO, NO!

Now if you are offering me one, I think I can find a way for that thousand to disappear out of the QM2 sailing fund.:wink:

Either way, I want pics. :biggrin1:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO, NO, NO!

Am I getting screwed out of $1000 and a blowjob here? :mad:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I getting screwed out of $1000 and a blowjob here? :mad:

As for the blowjob, you gotta talk to Snoozan. As for the $1,000, that is a life preservation method. I really don't want the missus to kill me for giving away $1,000. I Also don't want to sacrifice MY blowjobs either. :wink:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
RUDE is just another four letter word... I dare say..

Carbon units never cease to delight and disgust -- quite the paradox..

uz