what happened to koreancreampiex?

kinkyseok

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
been trying to look for this guy ever since he was suspended in late june... he's a gay korean who used to mainly upload videos of him topping, but recently started posting more videos of him waxing men's pubes & bottoming.

he's been suspended multiple times, but the different names he's used were "zero," "coke," and "churupmon," while his notable twitter handles were @KoreanCreampie, @KoreanCreampieX, @EPSWO, @ChuRupMon_, @preybrat, and many more...

if anyone knows his newest handle, or even has another video of him, please send it here. i've been dying for more content from him...
FullSizeRender.MOV

FullSizeRender.mp4

dhsoaoyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
been trying to look for this guy ever since he was suspended in late june... he's a gay korean who used to mainly upload videos of him topping, but recently started posting more videos of him waxing men's pubes & bottoming.

he's been suspended multiple times, but the different names he's used were "zero," "coke," and "churupmon," while his notable twitter handles were @KoreanCreampie, @KoreanCreampieX, @EPSWO, @ChuRupMon_, @preybrat, and many more...

if anyone knows his newest handle, or even has another video of him, please send it here. i've been dying for more content from him...
zerocoke9297 is his new name

Koem

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now that this thread is here, i don't plan on closing it in case he gets suspended again & i'm in need of someone who may know his new handle. glad i was able to find them again thanks to the help of others!
Glad I finally discovered his new account thanks to your thread. Thank you ! However his account his private and it seems I can't send him messages for access neither. Do you know why perhaps ?

Reactions: Sourcandy4444

dhsoaoyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad I finally discovered his new account thanks to your thread. Thank you ! However his account his private and it seems I can't send him messages for access neither. Do you know why perhaps ?
Probably he is doing it so he doesnt get banned again. I have Seen a few accounts doing it. I think its public again

Koem

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably he is doing it so he doesnt get banned again. I have Seen a few accounts doing it. I think its public again
Oh he gave me access few days ago actually. ;)
But he keeps changing his username/profile picture and delete the pictures and videos he uploads after one day, so people need to check his profile regularly if they don't want to miss anything.

Reactions: yrtc

simrank2018

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
just to keep this thread alive, he has again changed his name to @XChuRupMonX on twitter.
I am really curious to know and watch content from korean creators like him, seegasm, zxx_in, korean_agent (who appeared in seegasm videos). Anyone got clues about their latest updates ?
Like i know seegasm is not uploading and most of his videos are their but still some eng subs videos are not there. and what about any other korean creator like them ?

Intr0v3rtedbtm

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just to keep this thread alive, he has again changed his name to @XChuRupMonX on twitter.
I am really curious to know and watch content from korean creators like him, seegasm, zxx_in, korean_agent (who appeared in seegasm videos). Anyone got clues about their latest updates ?
Like i know seegasm is not uploading and most of his videos are their but still some eng subs videos are not there. and what about any other korean creator like them ?
Like seegasm, Korean agent disappeared. I think Zxx_in deleted because he got frustrated with foreign fans saying they follow him because he looks like their favorite idol.

The only seegasm collaborator still active is Exwhitekorean.

simrank2018

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Like seegasm, Korean agent disappeared. I think Zxx_in deleted because he got frustrated with foreign fans saying they follow him because he looks like their favorite idol.

The only seegasm collaborator still active is Exwhitekorean.
uggh these people...there was so good content released by them and now all in vain with no new korean amateur content.