What happened to Madame Rouge (I think I spelled that right)?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, 'tis is silly. Last thing I've heard she was more green than rouge.. But she'll be back for sure if we'll keep on praying!

Last edited:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you question the spelling of her name, do you know her well enough to ask?

Nope. But I'm asking anyway.

Do I have to be her brother or her ex to see if anything happened to her? She could've gotten hurt or banned or got sick of guys in the women's section.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shhhh! guys, she wants a break.
If that were true she would leave the site altogether instead of just changing her name everytime someone gets on her nerves.

Nope. But I'm asking anyway.
Do I have to be her brother or her ex to see if anything happened to her? She could've gotten hurt or banned or got sick of guys in the women's section.[/QUOTE] If she had been banned, it would say so beneath her name. :rolleyes: :duh: It's more likely she got tired of men harassing her via PM and in chat. That happens periodically.

Biblically speaking, BedHeadRed begat, Mademoiselle Rouge who begat, Praying Mantis. :cool:

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didnt exsist"

Or a "she" in this case.

Call Ashton Kutcher, I feel like I just got punked!! I feel like the detective at the end of the movie the Illusionist. All the flash backs of posts comming together in one fair swoop. And it all makes sense now. The last piece of the puzzle.