What Happened To Mikemuscle1 On Chaturbate?

djohnston858

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best model I have ever seen on chaturbate and he fell off the face of the earth in 2018. Does anyone have any info on him?

1.jpg

Decode112

Sexy Member
Media
Also all of the online vids of him I could find have been removed :emoji_cry: Does anyone know if rec-tube is a scam or not and if you can pull vids down from it for free? They seem to be the only archive of his vids now

hzy

Expert Member
Media
so i saw someone that resembles him and want some thoughts about it. so i encountered this OF model by the name of kevseagate. so what do you guys think?

Ljohnston96

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Kevseagate isn't Peter van der Veen. They have different tats, different body types and Kevseagate has more moles on his torso

Girl I’m not arguing with someone that doesn’t subscribe to his OF. His tats are all new. He used to share his face more, which you would know if you subscribed to his OF. But I guess he doesn’t anymore. Which I don’t blame him. Analyzing mole patterns like he isn’t sunbathing and tanning every other day. And that original article doesn’t even show him without a competition tan. How could you even compare tats and moles? The pro tan covers that all up. But to each their own. Idk. Live in ignorance. Or he’s on here. You can ask him. Granted he’ll probably tell you to subscribe to his OF .