What happened to my balls!?

Ocean1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I woke up this morning w a pain in my sac. I look down to see my left nut is really close to my body. My right is hanging down just like normal. I think it migh have something to do with how I pulled my nuts as i came while jacking last night... anyone know y this happened? i already hav a dr appointment 4 monday but im SOOO nervous!

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine woke up with severe pain in this balls. He said it felt like someone kicked him in the balls. He went to see the Doctor right away. I don't know the specifics, but with the amount of pain he was in.

The Doctor said, if he waited any longer, his balls would have completely stopped producing testosterone. Not joking, the doctor saved his balls, but said they'll never produce as much testosterone as they did before the pain.

But like I said, my friend had SEVERE PAIN in his testicles! ! !

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could be many things- and you sholud be examined as soon as possible. Could by torsion of the testicke where the spermatic cords and testicle turn and rorate- a surgical emercency. Could al so epidydimitis- painful but can be treated with antibiotics. Also could be a result or some residual trauma that is causing the swelling. My advice is any problems with your resticles, get them checked by qualified professionals as soon as possible. Does not have to be a urologist the first time, go to a GP nurse practitioner or physician assistant.

Ocean1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thnaks! im happy to report I am A-OK! i just pulled my VAS something somthing while jerking. I took a couple days to heal. Now everything is back to normal. I recommend being careful when handling your nads guys!

unguarded

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi Ocean1-- u pulled your "vas deferens"-the duct by which semen is conveyed from the testicles to the seminal vesicles.
Glad to know everything turned out well 4 u. Going to a doctor immediately is of utmost importance.

unguarded

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi Ocean1-- u pulled your "vas deferens"-the duct by which semen is conveyed from the testicles to the seminal vesicles.
Glad to know everything turned out well 4 u. Going to a doctor immediately is of utmost importance.