What happened to ratemycock.com?

dirk

Just Browsing
Media
i don't mean to be a dick or anything, but how does this question concern straight men?

any site that involves looking at and subsequently rating pictures of cock, I would assume, is not for the straight-oriented. therefore would this question not be better placed in the gay forum?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't mean to be a dick or anything, but how does this question concern straight men?

any site that involves looking at and subsequently rating pictures of cock, I would assume, is not for the straight-oriented. therefore would this question not be better placed in the gay forum?

maybe because the name of this site is Large Penis Support group. a lot of straight guys also check out cock here and elsewhere. :biggrin1:

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i was on there for years. haven't gone in a while. i saw they were about to go under new management and had a post. i guess either the site's being rebuilt or shut down. the whois shows that it was renewed for two more years. alexis shows it's registered with a company in new york, at:

230 Park Ave, Ste 864
New York, NY 10169
US
info [at] ratemycock.com

but this may be the old registration as the domain was renewed today (5/17).

verygirthy27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was something to do with a court judgement I think, ratemyschlong.com had the same problem, and could only show pictures of bulges, rather than actual cocks