What Happened to Sammy?

gigantikok: Since she moderates this section (or used to, at least), I figured I'd ask here.

What happened to Sammy and Max?  Their s/n's don't show their post numbers anymore and simply say "guest". She isn't on the top 25 poster list anymore, either.

da_blissmachine: she and Max both left in objection to child sex stories. I may be leaving as well, unless we can eliminate all members who post such stories, all such posts, and strip all mods who allow this....

yes including mark

7x6andchg: Gigantikok -

The thread is in ETC under My Farewell

7x6&C

HUMONGOUS: What happened to Sammy? Sammy and her twin and no longer a part of this site (officially). I do  suspect however that they are lurking and snooping. I feel that this board is better off without them. The atmosphere seems to be a bit more relaxed. It is my opinion that they overstayed their welcome, and it was probably time for them to move on. Stop eulogizng and get this thread back on track.
Humongous

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is comments like this which keep wounds from healing. I know we can't just delete all the farewells and goodbyes, but them being up here leaves those who have gone open for pot shots. IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.