milkywey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shane was probably the most iconic ActiveDuty stud of their golden era. Could have been legit bi seeing how he slurped cum and took dick like a total whore. Where is he now, he’s got socials, IG, Twitter, etc? He was supposedly originally from Spain which sounds sexy. Any info is greatly appreciated

Attachments

HorseTears

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shane was so hot but I remember once seeing one of his vids that made me a bit sad. He was being interviewed about his first time(s) with another guy and said something about a coach and him being barely in double-digits when it happened. Between that and being in the armed forces in the early 2000s, the guy probably experienced a lot of trauma. Hope he found some happiness and peace. Sorry for being a big softie!

milkywey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shane was so hot but I remember once seeing one of his vids that made me a bit sad. He was being interviewed about his first time(s) with another guy and said something about a coach and him being barely in double-digits when it happened. Between that and being in the armed forces in the early 2000s, the guy probably experienced a lot of trauma. Hope he found some happiness and peace. Sorry for being a big softie!
Oh yeah, I know the whole story. It’s sad and painful but I have no doubt he’s doing great these days! ❤️

Reactions: LudHaddon