What happened to surfer dude sex thread?

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited:

saitekkeyboards

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm... Interesting... I agree with you. Could we have a moderator come on here to make sure that we are following all rules, I was a poster in that thread. Thanks for posting these :D

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The 'Hot Surfer Guy' thread in question has been removed whilst the Moderating Team review it to see if posting such passwords are allowed under the Terms of Service. We will respond in this thread.

Until the review is complete, please avoid posting any further passwords of the same kind.

JF
On behalf of the Moderating Team

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the one posting the passwords.
They were all free, so I thought "what harm could it do"?
Yeah I don't know what's up with this- Totally Weird
I HAD left Orig. thread on screen from yesterday, to confirm
the inputs & PW - noting a MOD comment by Pecker.~ #7
So after just D.loaded- 'Surfer Dude' ,went thru the double
RAR extracts with 7zip and found the given PW - 580011;
results in a 7zip ErrMssg- ""Data Err in encrypted file -
"Surfer Dude and GF.wmv.. Wrong Password? ""
(Never had 7zip utility fail on Paste &/or manual PW entry)
After Going back to the Orig. thread to quiz Doppler on PW-
that disappears, moves to LPSG messg. 'you do not have permission to access this page."- Now leaving me here - Just wondering :wtf:

So as the MODS ponder the TOS issue, can someone advise ??
-Is the PW affected or changed by this current action OR
-Is it possible, I have a bad RS dLoad based on the Err Mssg.

This being just before I give up on it All;
Sadly seems Doppler's promising thread posts are in Jeapordy.
(;-<

Last edited:

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, we are still awaiting a response from the moderators. In the meanwhile, there are passwords to open downloaded videos still being posted elsewhere in this forum but without any action being taken. The rules clearly state.... "Requests for passwords to adult websites are not permitted here and will be removed and subject to moderator discussion which could lead to warnings, temp or perm bans. This rule does not extend to the request of invite codes."

According to this statement you can't "request" a password but you can post one. At least that's what the wording states.

Last edited:

Were these just passworded files? People upload these all the time for a certain forum to view, what's so bad about it? I can understand XXX sites, but not allowing members to upp videos to rapidshare with a pw, and tell the members the pw?

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The original thread was removed as the blog that was hosting the links was asking for personal details in the guise of a 'survey' and was affiliated with a 'click cash' site. LPSG does not allow links to such sites to be posted.

As for posting passwords, the Terms of Service clearly state that posting passwords to sites is not allowed. However, posting passwords to open protected media files is permitted, though not encouraged.

JF
On behalf of the Moderating Team

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JF Thank you. I noticed you have now modified the password rules as I first copied and posted above and compare to the newly rewritten policy posted as follows:

Passwords - Requesting & posting passwords to adult websites is not permitted here - such posts will be removed and be subject to moderator discussion which could lead to warnings, temp or perm bans. This rule does not extend to the request of invite codes or posting of passwords to open protected media files.

This is clearer.

I never clicked on the survey for fear of it being a harmful link, but had no problem using the codes that others provided to open the movies. I don't know how they got them, but I assume they did fill out the survey.

Thank you.