what happened to the gallery page?

shyhotgurl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Well Guys.... Lets try to look on the bright side.... at least no one can give out a low rating on the pics anymore!!

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All the comments that went with my gallery pix are still with all of the gallery pix...the pix are just in an "album" instead.

If you do not like the changes, suggest you write a polite note to the site Admin(s) telling them what you don't like, why, and what improvements you would like to see. Notice I said "polite." Keep in mind no one has to pay anything to use lpsg and also that none of the Admins get paid for their work on lpsg! They are generally quite responsive to constructive comments. Notice I said "constructive" lol

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's not that i care to see anybody elses photos, but given the fact that i'm not a gold member and my photos are now in albums and not a gallery, i can't even see my own comments. frankly my favourite part of being a member of this forum is the confidence boost i get from seeing what people say about my photos.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All the comments that went with my gallery pix are still with all of the gallery pix...the pix are just in an "album" instead.

If you do not like the changes, suggest you write a polite note to the site Admin(s) telling them what you don't like, why, and what improvements you would like to see. Notice I said "polite." Keep in mind no one has to pay anything to use lpsg and also that none of the Admins get paid for their work on lpsg! They are generally quite responsive to constructive comments. Notice I said "constructive" lol

^^what he said, heavily agreeing with "polite" and "constructive" :smile:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it's not that i care to see anybody elses photos, but given the fact that i'm not a gold member and my photos are now in albums and not a gallery, i can't even see my own comments. frankly my favourite part of being a member of this forum is the confidence boost i get from seeing what people say about my photos.

In the "Announcement" thread that I linked above, Rob says that, that is something he is working on. You WILL be able to see your own pics / vids, with comments

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
anyone who has a picture or vid gallery can still view any comments made,plus you also recieve notification by pm for any new comment made..if you click on the links tab then scroll down to your profile you then access pics or vids in the normal way.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Not a fan either. Especially because now the non-gold members can see your pics too...
And the rating gave a good idea about how many liked your pics... Or how many viewed your pics...

Last edited: