what happened to the groups on this site?

eddie_666

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was here a long time ago, I had several groups and was a member, but now they are unavailable. what happened to the groups? what is there instead?

Reactions: pp_ryder

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Groups have been gone for a few months now. They were a piece of custom software and did not survive the upgrade. They ran poorly and slowed the site down a great deal. Currently we are not looking at any replacement.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Groups have been gone for a few months now. They were a piece of custom software and did not survive the upgrade. They ran poorly and slowed the site down a great deal. Currently we are not looking at any replacement.
May I ask why not? Is there no good way for you to have GROUPS again? I know they could be streamlined, such as, for instance, "Exhibitionist" and then, subgroups within that group for State, location, etc... Before, several states (and the like) had their own groups and that made the list of groups almost endless. There were a LOT of duplications beside that kind, as well.

I think the GROUPS were very popular and it was my favorite thing about this website. Now, there are endless threads divided into the larger topics in FORUMS. It's not as easy to communicate with the likeminded there. Have you had any/much feedback on this subject? Thanks.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few days ago I was looking for the group into Watersports and couldn't find them either....WTF

• Love
Reactions: pp_ryder