What happened to this website

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only reason that you believe the "fighting is uneeded*" [*don't believe that is a word} is because the mods edited/deleted what was said/read by other members this time. Therefore if you wanted to know what was happening you may not be able to get the whole picture. I'm sure this wasn't the first time.
Since when is it a rule that nobody can post an opinion that may be "off topic"?
Geezus must everything be edited?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to know why Uncut is having his posts edited by moderators, especially with no reason being stated as to why the post needed editing!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to know why Uncut is having his posts edited by moderators, especially with no reason being stated as to why the post needed editing!
A spelling mistake. I am known for that from time to time. LOL I used the word an instead of and. Thats all. To think that someone would look out for me like that is mind blowing. What a dear sweet woman she is.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah well this one already peed in the Fictitious Stories forum :mad:

I'm mad about it cuz it's dampin my flow :biggrin1:

Should rap you on that snout....

Not that I know what you're on about but keep it up and I'll curl one off and leave it on your pillow matey.

The only reason that you believe the "fighting is uneeded*" [*don't believe that is a word} is because the mods edited/deleted what was said/read by other members this time. Therefore if you wanted to know what was happening you may not be able to get the whole picture. I'm sure this wasn't the first time.
Since when is it a rule that nobody can post an opinion that may be "off topic"?
Geezus must everything be edited?
cigarbabe:saevil:

WELCOME BACK, cigarbabe. :biggrin1: (wag, wag, wag.)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A spelling mistake. I am known for that from time to time. LOL I used the word an instead of and. Thats all. To think that someone would look out for me like that is mind blowing. What a dear sweet woman she is.

Ohh... okay, thank goodness... for a minute I thought she was taking things out, and to be honest, I really didn't like it. lol I'm glad it wasn't something serious.

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, what is this with guys calling other guys "fakes" and "phonies"?
I'm a "newbie" to this site and was appalled to find in my message box a repellent e-message from someone. I've read some of these postings describing disruptive, annoying folk and gather they're referred to as "trolls." Are they quite prevalent on here?

To all the kind, good-hearted folk who welcomed me aboard: if I haven't yet thanked each of you personally, I shall.

As for the basic concern of the first poster, I don't think the average person who tours this site immediately thinks of actual medical/pschological support, but rather as a somewhat light-hearted, tongue in cheek (no pun intended...exactly) meeting space for people who share some things, appreciate some others, get some things off their chests, make platonic friendships, and, yes, perhaps even occasionally make a connection out of the cyber-realm (if the situation is right).

I do agree, however, that for those needing or desirous of the other kind of support, they should be able to express that freely without fear of ridicule. After all, what are we - unformed teenagers or men?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohh... okay, thank goodness... for a minute I thought she was taking things out, and to be honest, I really didn't like it. lol I'm glad it wasn't something serious.
No i messed up the quote tag and asked her to fix it for me. She cleaned up my post for me. My posts are Uncut and will remain so.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with the OP, I did not come here to see huge dick and still get shocked when I click on a member to find a post and see their genetalia in front of me. So it's still an adjustment. I joined here because of an ex-bf that was huge and was insistant on trying anal. I wasn't interested in it and he kept pressuring me to try it. So I read about women that tried it and I read about men that were well-endowed that reinforce the fascination with it, may protend to being able to take more length anally. Still I resolved the decision was the right one for me, not to do it. His insistance that it took time for him to get "used to get used to vaginal" sex wasn't meant to slight me at all, reading men right about having to bottom out is a real thing. Still resolving this thing about feeling like his penis was/is shrinking was an ongoing thing that made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

I lost a relative to AIDS as well, that was hetero, then homo, than hetero and my looking for support and understanding on his choices has been met with blast and accusations that I'm ignorant, homophobic and a C***
So I would say that the support element isn't here or the understanding. So I read what I can and talk to those that get where I'm coming from and ignore those that bait me in to an agenda about their own prejudice or judgment and want to project it back at me that I'm the one doing it.

Though I think the fun games stuff, is helpful and a creative distraction.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, what is this with guys calling other guys "fakes" and "phonies"?
I'm a "newbie" to this site and was appalled to find in my message box a repellent e-message from someone. I've read some of these postings describing disruptive, annoying folk and gather they're referred to as "trolls." Are they quite prevalent on here?

To all the kind, good-hearted folk who welcomed me aboard: if I haven't yet thanked each of you personally, I shall.

There have been a couple of people possessed with this sort of "knowledge" or "absorption" of people either being, Unreal i.e., not posting their own photos, or are here after being banned. In any case, they've been quiet of recent, even though the ban was lifted.

Sometimes a person can be tiresome when all they post, in one form or another is about "the fakes".

That is why. Trolls tend to be here, and on the internet they thrive because they can get a rift off and not really have to face anyone about it. It's from a distance.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have found that this site can be many things to many people and I have, over the years, found genuine support here and made some really awesome friendships.

I lost a relative to AIDS as well, that was hetero, then homo, than hetero and my looking for support and understanding on his choices has been met with blast and accusations that I'm ignorant, homophobic and a C***
So I would say that the support element isn't here or the understanding. So I read what I can and talk to those that get where I'm coming from and ignore those that bait me in to an agenda about their own prejudice or judgment and want to project it back at me that I'm the one doing it. ...

To be fair, you came into a thread, insisting to all gay men and women that they had made a choice to be gay instead of trying to understand that they did not. So, please don't try to play "innocent victim" here. The reactions you received were based on your insistence that other people's existence be based upon your own mistaken worldview.

I am sorry you lost your uncle. I am sorry that his choice to not have safe sex caused him to become HIV+ and die of AIDS. But you have to come to a place where you understand that he did not choose to be gay. He choose to live a closeted life, then an openly gay life, then, from your reports, chose to repress his orientation again. At all phases, he was still gay.

If you would accept just that much, I am sure you would be met with much more "support" over a number of issues.

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tripped across this site and admit I like seeing all the large units and I've been one who has tried hooking up (without success, ha). I also admit I was neive that guys with huge cocks had issues (I always thought they had it made) but after reading many of the threads I see you have as many issues as us guys who are small. Obviously different problems but problems none the less.

I do feel bad when some of these folks just try to stir the pot, I just try to go on to the next positive thread.

I think many of the threads do offer assistance. I know many of you have been very kind to me when I've asked questions about how to increase my size, do certain entenders work, and other non-cock related issues.

I do like seeing how guys have been blessed but I also enjoy the conversations as well, it has really helped having people to chat with since I've lost my brother-inlaw/best friend and relocated to a new state and am pretty much alone. I thank those who have welcomed me and I hope I have not been a negative in any way to the site. Thanks.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorta new here also & enjoy some of the more interesting topics about penis size. But I also have been looking at how the penis size thing relates to my own sexuality so this is something I'm interested in. So while I enjoy the attention my photos bring, and also the photos of others, I also like to communicate with different peeps about their life experience, who they're attracted to and why. I've contributed to the relationship forum more than others because it's where my interests are. Generally people have been really cool to me here, & I appreciate it. I guess my biggest negative issue is that some few people make snide comments about my sexuality, which I agree can be confusing for them. I just want them to know that it's confusing for me as well, and I'm trying to figure things out for myself. I'm glad I found this site, and thanks for all the cool contributions from so many peeps.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Zoe for the record being called a cunt is a rite of passage here as a former member once said. You believe that gays choose their lifestyle and refuse to believe otherwise.That is why Lex,DC and others have a problem with you and others of your ilk. You have a problem with what they tell you is true for them.
No one would choose to lead a life fraught with difficulty and rampant hostility and homophobia day in day out.
When did you choose to be straight?
I don't believe you ever answered that question.
cigarbababe:saevil: