What happened to toilet paper?

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I been wiping my own ass for years so I consider myself an authority. However, over the past year I've noticed that when I'm wiping I'm also breaking the paper most of the time and having a finger enter my ass. To avoid this I now have to fold the paper into four layers, resulting in a too thick and clumsy wad. Now, I don't think I've changed anything about the way I wipe myself but the paper is tearing...all brands i've used. I suspect that over the past year manufacturers have cheapened the product. Anyone have similar experiences or observations?

pym

Just Browsing
Media
It's now also made in:biggrin1: CHINA:biggrin1:, along with the many BENEFIT'S that come with that. Yup, cheaper is so much better. Watch for the lightbulb's that you'll be changing at least yearly also.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I been wiping my own ass for years so I consider myself an authority. However, over the past year I've noticed that when I'm wiping I'm also breaking the paper most of the time and having a finger enter my ass. To avoid this I now have to fold the paper into four layers, resulting in a too thick and clumsy wad. Now, I don't think I've changed anything about the way I wipe myself but the paper is tearing...all brands i've used. I suspect that over the past year manufacturers have cheapened the product. Anyone have similar experiences or observations?

Funnily enough, I was thinking about this the other day... Toilet paper is definitely getting flimsier for some reason. Even that famous brand that is supposed to be soft, strong and very long - it ain't very strong. I can't say I have ever experienced the finger stuck in the butthole thing but I have definitely noticed bits of paper crumbling off and getting stuck in my girly bits at times. This of course makes pubic inspection mandatory before each and every close encounter...something that was never a problem in the past, by the way...!

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Be honest your buying a cheaper brand so you have a valid excuse to stick your finger up your bum. Your not on your own my friend lots of guys get pleasure from doing this nothing to be ashamed of, thrust me

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A buddy of mine from university is a product developer for Kimberly-Clark Paper Products and I remember him telling me that they are under a lot of pressure to make sure their products are becoming more bio-degradable. Think that could have anything to do with it?

Just a guess.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
have also noticed the lint from certain brands...clogged up the vent in the bathroom regularly...things just are not like they use to be.....

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

For the last couple of years most of the brands have gotten away from what I
have always been accustomed...a tissue that was strong, but absorbent. Now
it has to be "lint free" so a bear's behind won't collect any lint, or "the softest"
like a baby's butt, or it has to be "quilted" by a bunch of old ladies...why???
What I want is something that is strong, not too thick, absorbent.....and not
too expensive.

After trying every brand in the book, I finally found one that I like. And, it is about
10-20 cents a roll cheaper than most brands. It is soft, strong, absorbent, and
it's.......drum roll........MARCAL!

I not sure if it is a brand available where you live, but it is available in NYC.