What happens when A Girl sees you?

Could I Get Caught, If A girl See my Cock Through My Window???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was some guy here (in UK) who went to prison not long ago for doing just that...
He was having a wank in his living room without window dressings, and his house happened to face out onto the route children took to the local primary school.

So he was sent to prison for ages for indecent exposure... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed you weren't around for a while Arty! :wink:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey is it wrong to take pics of hot milf, hs girls, and wemen at my apt complex if there outside my windows??? Becasue there is some hot wemen here. mostly 18-30 and some milf in that area or just alittle bit older maybe 40, But still hot.

Fucking creepy, dude

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just put a sign outside that says "Please DO NOT look in the window at the naked man with an erection that is jerking off, ESPECIALLY YOU HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!" That should clear you of any legal responsibilities.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hey is it wrong to take pics of hot milf, hs girls, and wemen at my apt complex if there outside my windows??? Becasue there is some hot wemen here. mostly 18-30 and some milf in that area or just alittle bit older maybe 40, But still hot.
No offense, mate, but we've taken a vote and decided to kill you. Sorry.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
there are women that see my cock and are shocked and then while they are doing that girl giggle....touch it and then we get it on. of course they can yell RAPE....or other things. still not a great idea.