what happens when u go too far?

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so i had a 3some with 2 guys that are bf's...one is 19 and one is 35 (random). the older is really jealous and protective of the younger HOT one. it was kinda random and i didnt know them before. (dont ask, hoe phase i guess...lol) so before it happened me and the 19 year old had been talking on the phone and via text...cause the first night i couldnt make it. so the next night i went over...i was pretty nervous...considering how well they know each other and i was the outsider and didnt really know them. anyway we had crazy fun...flipping and etc. the older topped me and the younger did too and then the younger who is usually only top wanted my dick...so i topped him as well...it was really fun and hot..there was a lot of kissing. it was pretty intimate for a random. but the older didnt seem as into it as me and the younger was.
so i left and we continued to text and flirt and say how hot it was. we ddecided the next day we wanted more. but i found out that the reason the older wasnt into was becuase he thought that me and the younger had messed around before. after he found we hadnt he said that i could come back...so the next night (last night) we texted and flirted...and he asked me to come back. i went back it was hot...i wasnt nervous. we all fucked again. the older was really into it and fucked me really hard. he ended up coming before we did. we went for a while after but he just sat there and wouldnt leave us alone. eventually he went and did other stuff...and we went crazy when he did....it was so hot without him there. we kissed and i felt it...it was awesome. anyway we finished and i left. we texted and talked till 6am...i think i really like him now...and he says the same thing...so my question is...what should i do? im not a homewrecker...lol...but it just sucks...he always complains about how the dude treats him...and tells me how great i am. are we just confused by lust and good sex or could it be more? keep it in mind we just met. i dont know what to do.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there. Well thats quite some story - thanks for sharing. I guess with any relationship or the beginning of one - there are all sorts of issues that surface and you can get 'caught-up' in them while the action is strong and hot. If the other 2 partners are in a relationship of some kind - maybe you were bought in to spice that relationship up? It appears that the younger of the two might be getting off having you now on the scene and may be losing interest in his senior partner? Maybe take a day or two out to give space to you all and see if the feelings are still strong after a cooling off period. Its very easy to get caught up in the moment - the passion - the excitment can be very strong - but after a day or two things settle down again and you may find yourself being hurt by not being the main attraction like you were last night - or whenever it was. Don't set yourself up to being hurt and dejected because of a moment of wild passion and sex - the memories can fade pretty quick in this game.

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for responding..yeah last night i went out my way to pay attention to the older one...and the younger texted me and said he was jealous...i was like dude...i was trying to make it easier for us...LOL