What Has Been Your Real Life Experience?

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a notion discussed on various boards that the average penis size a person will encounter in real life is larger than the statistical average. The reason being that larger men are more likely to be confident and sexually active and therefore have more partners thereby inflating/skewing the average size encountered in real life.

So, my question is, what do you believe the average size you have encountered is? This has nothing to do with preference, ideals, etc. I am just looking to learn what real experiences tell us.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first guy was mayyyybe 5 inches hard. The other two were about 7 and they both has very nice mushroom heads. Judging by the mushrooms here on lpsg, I'm lead to think that at least decent-sized glans is common. :p But that's not the point of the thread...

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a notion discussed on various boards that the average penis size a person will encounter in real life is larger than the statistical average. The reason being that larger men are more likely to be confident and sexually active and therefore have more partners thereby inflating/skewing the average size encountered in real life.

So, my question is, what do you believe the average size you have encountered is? This has nothing to do with preference, ideals, etc. I am just looking to learn what real experiences tell us.

Smallest was about 4", largest was maybe 9"? I would say the average has been between 6.5-7" which I guess is right above average.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have only had one guy who was larger than me and he was about 8". Most guys I have messed with were about 6-6.5. The smallest cock I have ever seen belonged to a FB I had in college. He was a hot looking guy (looked like Ben Afleck) but he had a very small cock. It was about the size of my thumb when it was fully erect. I am guessign it was around 4". The first time we messed around he said "dude please don't laugh" as I slipped my hand into his boxers. He was an awesome guy and we had great sex together in spite of his small penis.