What has been your worse crush?

forumguy50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, so I recently relocated from a rural area where neighbors are football fields away to a suburban area where my neighbors are practically less than 20 yards away. Being this close I find I am madly attracted to my next door neighbor. What makes it worse is that I have known him since I was younger. His children are my age, and the big reveal ...hes married, and 30 years older than me. Now, I blame him for this crush, he frequently walks outside shirtless~which he has a beautiful body, handsome, and my biggest weakness a nice baseball booty...ahhh~, he always waves and says hello (if your from the south you'd know that's a normal southern greeting), and when I am out working out, some days he sits in his truck....and i think he watches... and if he isnt watching he is maintaining his yard, or working on projects, he's like a real life bob the builder,lol and very masculine and manly... I'm sure nothing will come from this but I needed somewhere to rant, lol. Any of you can relate?

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also put, "Everyone wants the house that's sold." It's a great fantasy. We all have them. My worst crush was on a guy that actually bullied me. He was beautiful and his natural smell (I could smell him when he walked by me) was a pheromone to me. He had an amazing smile. Unfortunately I found out a few years ago he died very young. I was sad to hear it, even so.