What has happened...?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sent her a PM a few days after the flooding to inquire about her safety and dryness. I did not hear back but she has been on the site a couple of times. I'm assuming that she has real life responsibilities with her parents.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had been wondering as well.

Between her health issues, those of her father and her mother being a wild driver (as stated in a recent NJQT post or blogging regarding their return from a medical matter for NJQT) and the weather down in the Georgia area, I was getting worried. Yet, I figured perhaps she had left word with her friends here with whom she is more open, about a road trip or some exotic excursion.

Hope all is good with her and that we hear from her soon.

Media
NJ contacted me asked me to convey a message to her "public". LOL

Her PC is sick and under the weather. Her access by cell phone is limited and upon signing into the Large Penis Support Group she gets booted off when she tries to post.

As for the floods: (In her own words, sorry for the bad punctuation that is my fault.)

"Non-believers may call it fate, luck, or kismet. As an oft times mediocre Christian I have no doubt that the reason our home & subdivision survived the recent massive flooding is due to a miracle of God. We were literally surrounded by flooded roads, collapsed bridges for days. "
"We even had to boil water for a week, because when the nearby Chattahoochee River overflowed it also flooded the waste water treatment plant 10 miles downstream. YUCK! "

"Fortunately, I'm still standing high & dry and appreciate the concerns of everyone. Yes, I do miss the release LPSG provides me."

"As soon as TruckerTexman gets his butt over here to fix it I will be back online, annoying conservatives and hedonists alike." NJQT466

If any of you wish to send well wishes directly, I would be more than happy to forward them to NJ.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm very happy to hear that everything's alright on her end. Please send her my best :smile:.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NJ contacted me asked me to convey a message to her "public". LOL

Her PC is sick and under the weather. Her access by cell phone is limited and upon signing into the Large Penis Support Group she gets booted off when she tries to post.

If any of you wish to send well wishes directly, I would be more than happy to forward them to NJ.
Thank you for the info. Give her my best when you next communicate with her.