What has LPSG influenced you to do?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A bunch of people have mentioned trying going commando and seeing reactions. Is there any point to this if you're a grower and not a shower? My cock is so tiny when it's soft that it's ridiculous. I mean, I guess if I walked around with a boner, I guess someone would notice, but...

Is there any actual rule against walking around with a VERY obvious boner?

As for the actual thread, uh, I guess the site has made me feel more confident about my size (which is funny, considering I'm like an inch shorter than over half the site), and has influenced me to, uh, actually I haven't really DONE anything because of the LPSG.

Other than, you know, jack off to the "Best reactions to your " threads on occasion.

If you're going commando just so people notice you and you're a grower, I guess it wouldn't really help. Although you still might like that "free" feeling. If you had a very obvious boner, I guess that could cause some legal issues somewhere--assault with a deadly weapon?:tongue:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't jump on me for this, people. I have learned that gay guys are the same as straight guys. Everyone just wants the same thing. I have gotten to know some gays here a little and I really didn't know a lot of gay guys before joining here.

If guys did try to jump on you, it might be for all the fun reasons and not any bad ones. You can only get some praise for expanding your circle and getting to know people you haven't come across before.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've enjoyed the world's best pancakes and worn chain mail at DC DEEP's, rubbed Lex's beautiful shiny dome and laughed at Bubba's jokes, discussed human behaviour in depth with Matthew, picked Madame Zora's keen mind, walked and talked for miles with Joyboytoy79, rode in NineInchCock_160IQ's Viper as he spun around in the parking lot, shared pitchers of beer and deep dish pizza with Dannymawg, talked architecture with MaskedRiderTTU, tossed back Petrone while mulling over the merits of religion with Hazelgod, and I spent last evening with Snoozan and her husband, drinking the most wonderful Chenin Blanc, twirling fondue and laughing until closing time.

I also met my partner No_Strings who continues to engage my mind, touch places in my soul I didn't know existed, makes me laugh, encourages me in my endeavours, and fuels my lust as never before.

This is all so amazingly beautiful, words can't even describe my joy for you.:tongue:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nice thread!

.1 posted some 'naked' pics in a post a few weeks ago...
which made me be;
.2 more aware of lookers out there.
specially on the streets! PEOPLE do look a lot at you when your not looking;
.3 FINALLY 'accepted' my bent cock :) ;
.4 think a LOT more about sex... if that's possible!
.5 open more truthful conversations with friends and family! ;)
.6 BECOME even more ME! :D

What can be better than self-confidence and self-acceptance? My favorite part is the "become even more me".

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I never knew I was such an exhibitionist.

I never knew other people could enjoy the sight of my cock, or my body in general.

I found out how much fun it is taking pictures and videos of my cock.

I became more at ease about being a bisexual dude in a world that wants you to choose gay or straight.

I started watching people watching me and my body move in public.

I noticed how many people glance at my crotch even though I don't really do much to call attention to it.

I met some cool people online and had some great cyberorgasms with them.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread.
5-(not yet done but am gonna try) self-prostate massage method suggested by mplsingleguy. Ive always been intrigued by this idea, but have had trouble getting pleasure from my prostate (maybe due to tightness)....would like to overcome that.

1. Spend way too much time fantasizing about uwsswimguy's prostate workout!
2. Post pictures of me on the net.
3. First time I'd ever heard of foreskin restoration was here...and have been doing ever since.
4. Have sexual conversations (not flirtations) with straight guys. What a revelation...it's a blast and they really don't mind, as long as you're honest and don't crack on to them.
5. Drop a bit of weight and dress a hell of lot sexier than I'd let myself in the past 10 years.
6. Grow some balls and flirt alot more!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
4. Have sexual conversations (not flirtations) with straight guys. What a revelation...it's a blast and they really don't mind, as long as you're honest and don't crack on to them.

Sure but what about when the straight guys hit on you and want cam or see you naked or describe what you would do with them in the hypothetical?:wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since joining LPSG I have -

Discovered it is Ok to be me.

Made my peace with my aging body and to find that I am still desirable.

Have taken naked pictures of my self and my FuFu and being fine with it.

Have brought and experimented with larger toys and being very suprised and delighted with the results.

Have made many wonderful friends that I can share in greater depth with.

Have discovered that my sex drive is "normal".

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive started folding the front end of my boxers / boxer briefs down so my cock is naked against the front of my jeans. then i try to see how many look at my bulge when im out and about.

*the reason i just dont go commando is i feel jeans are too hot to be bare against my ass and it seems to get sweaty. somehow, my ass stays cooler wearing some kind of underwear.

uhm, i guess thats about it.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
since i joined LPSG i've finally learned to start accepting my body the way it is. i'm not as self concious as i used to be about having big boobs, hips, and thighs. i can also confidently say i've noticed more men tend to check me out in public because of my shape, rather than my friends who are stick thin.
you should of accepted your body before LPSG

LPSG shouldn't have any effect in you accepting your body

D_percypenguin

Account Disabled
Media
Ive found out about some great sites

Ive shown off myself on cam4 (and will do so regularly now)
cam4.com/sneaky117

Ive posted a vid on Xtube

Ive met some good people

Ive just ordered some toys

And its all been inspired by others here on LPSG THX LPSG

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought about this a bit, and I could only really come up with two things.

• LPSG influenced me to more consciously acknowledge to myself that my dick is as important to me as it is. I knew that already, but now I devote more focused thought about it. I don’t think this is a bad development, necessarily, since my thoughts are now better organized about one of my most enjoyable obsessions. LOL

• LPSG influenced me to buy a good digital camera and take a few photos.