What have I missed?

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nothing's going on this weekend. i have orientation for my summer job on saturday morning, and then the rest of the weekend i'm playing by ear. i think a friend is supposed to throw a three day party or something along those lines, lol.
Let me take you out somewhere this weekend, like the coast or something. I'll drive down Saturday, we can go somewhere fun on Sunday and I'll make the trip back on Monday. If you can put me up for the two nights, gas and transportation is on me.

(I'm replying to you here as opposed to PM because you said you had a mil or so PMs to wade through)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey everyone, i'm back in business! i've been on hiatus since my internet connection's been down. my internet provider finally sent out a representative today and everything is fixed. yay!! it turned out to be a problem between my old modem and the service in the area i live in.

so give me the update... what's been going on around here? what have i missed? i've got too many PMs to look through but i'm doing my best to reply to em!
Its not what you missed. Its what we missed. We missed you.:smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you have missed nothing. im thinking about going MIA myself. gettin a little boring around here...but welcome back

I've been spending considerably less time here for that very reason. I used to enjoy the ETC board, but its full of hateful shit now. The womens board was also one of my faves and its full of mysogynistic bastards. The chatroom has also been quite dead.

I've started redecorating my house....so maybe it has been a good thing.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Stacy ish back! Let's go out for sushi. :3
mmmmmmm! sushi's on me if you buy the sake :biggrin1: if not, asahi will do too.

I've been spending considerably less time here for that very reason. I used to enjoy the ETC board, but its full of hateful shit now. The womens board was also one of my faves and its full of mysogynistic bastards. The chatroom has also been quite dead.

I've started redecorating my house....so maybe it has been a good thing.

LOL i spent a lot of time redecorating and organizing too! my bedroom was a complete mess the last few weeks. it's all spic and span again.