What have u found out that (women/men) like in (men/woman)?

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
We can make this like a progressive thing each member adds their own findings, and everyone on the board can use it to better themselves

Ok imma start.

I have found that women like a confidant man, not cocky! Also just in my experience women would rather hang out with a guy that doesnt put them in akward situations(duh right!) well some guys dont know.

From a mans point of view i can say that most guys prefer being with an attarctive woman(duh again), but i would without a doubt rather hang out with a less attractive woman and have her be cool, than be with a stuck up dime piece.

Please add to the list. I am expecting slight flames for this hread, but some may benefit from it so if u have somethin to add please do.

Godbless

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
i've found that a lot of women like a guy who'll simply LISTEN to them .... good luck with that one

and men just like women .... period

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ben and GoneA,

I think as with men women are as varied as there are women. I enjoy men that are gracious, intelligent, witty, self aware but not self absorbed, kind. I suppose I could go on for quite a while but I will leave some thing for the other girls... By the way, Ben you have the most fabulous eyebrows. Dont even think about plucking them. Mr. GoneA you know I just think you are a chocolate drop too precious to eat! LOL!

Naughty

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
naughty said:
Ben and GoneA,

I think as with men women are as varied as there are women.

yes actually, i agree very much with your assertion. it's all rather subjective, that's why it's all about finding out who's right for you - even if it takes a bit of time :smile:

naughty said:
Mr. GoneA you know I just think you are a chocolate drop too precious to eat! LOL!

LOL, why thank you ..... YOU SEXY THANG!! :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
nah, you just have to give it a bit more time dude.

I find that women like guys who will listen, as GoneA said. I have also found that women like to feel in control of a situation as apposed to a helpless woman. who can't fend for herself. Which is fine, I like strong women:rolleyes: