What have u learned from lpsg?

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this site gives most of us a different perception of human sexuality than we had prior to joining, probably by virtue of its very anonymity, allowing us to talk in a way we probably wouldn't in the "real" world (people might like to comment on my use of quotes!). I find there are very few occasions in life where we speak 100% openly about what's really going on in that part of us that is our sexuality, whereas here people really seem to "let it all hang out", quite literally in the case of the boys. So, how has coming here changed your perceptions? Sure this site doesn't represent the whole world but there must be a pretty good cross-section in here. I for example am amazed how many non-homophobic heterosexual males there are out there, how many men can self-suck, how many women love to get the low-down on the locker-room talk - and best of all, how NICE people are when they are being so honest about their sexuality - there are virtually no nasty people in here...

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you pointed out. There is a wonderful collection of diverse personalities and sexualties here, and the dialogue is usually informative, amusing, or sometimes touching. I am still learning more about myself as others reveal themselves so candidly. John

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The main two things I have learned are: 1) an alarming number of both men and women are clueless about how the genitals of both genders are constructed and how they work; and 2) a surprising number of men are so fixated on how their genitalia compare to other men, that their entire psyche is shaped by it.

Knowing what's where is a good thing, knowing how it works is a good thing. Knowledge is power.

Having a large penis or a small penis or an average penis really should not determine your self-worth, but for many men, it does.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've discovered that penis size is an ernormous part (no pun intended) of an enormous nuber of men's fantasies - some well beyond a point you would call rational.

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The main two things I have learned are: 1) an alarming number of both men and women are clueless about how the genitals of both genders are constructed and how they work; and 2) a surprising number of men are so fixated on how their genitalia compare to other men, that their entire psyche is shaped by it.

Knowing what's where is a good thing, knowing how it works is a good thing. Knowledge is power.

Having a large penis or a small penis or an average penis really should not determine your self-worth, but for many men, it does.
how could i have guessed you were military!!.. this shit is drilled into your heads from day one !!.. i mean the size part..

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What a great thread topic. 1. I've learned an enormous amount about sexual orientation in general, and how much more complex it is than I ever dreamed. 2. I've become more aware of attitudes and perceptions from those living outside the US. 3. From Madame Zora I've learned the existence, and proper application, of the word "Fucktard." 4. Early risers have taught me all sorts of interesting new things using the "this or that" pedagogical method. 5. I've learned that cyber identities don't necessarily have anything to do with real world ones, and as the real person emerges it can be fascinating.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've learned an enormous amount from this website that it is too much for me to list it all right here right now. I think the most important thing I've learned though is that, as tolerant and openminded as I always thought of myself as, there's always room to grow.

I agree with this poster.

And I'll add that I've learned that the internet can be a formidable place to discuss and argue one's reality. It's given me a window into how others view this world separate from my experience in it.

Perspective is the thing I guess.

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how could i have guessed you were military!!.. this shit is drilled into your heads from day one !!.. i mean the size part..

It's enforced everywhere with-in the American society. In books, TV, movies, etc.... We (as a society) are told that if we are not perfect then we're not good enough. The women in Victoria's Secret are air-brush post production to make them look more curvy and thinner! Jokes are made in Tv shows and movies like, "she/ he's bumb as hell, but atleast he's good in bed". Our culture unspokenly states you have to be good in bed, but is to shy to tell you how. I think too many people treat sex the way they do their cars. When you first get your car it drives great, everything is great and you love to dive it. After awhile you have to start maintaining the car and sometimes things break down, if you don't take care of it you start to enjoy driving less and less untill you think, "well maybe I just need a new car so I don't have to deal with the problems this one has". Plus alot of people are just lousy drivers because all they think you need to do is grip the wheel and press the gas. I guess what I'm trying to say, too many people fade away from taking on "certain" issues and topics that have been descused here.

P.S. Where the fuck did all that come from any way?:confused:

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i haven't been here very long, but already i've figured out that sharing can be a lot better than shyness; that most of the people who make contributions here are tolerant, open-minded and fair; that standard units of scalar quantity seem to be much less rigidly defined than i ever imagined; and that issues of gender, sexual orientation and sexual preference are far less significant than certain sections of our society would like us to believe.

on the whole, i'm very glad i came :smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh god where do i start? This site started out as a big perve for me and turned into a wonderul insight into mens minds and sexuaility.

I love the diversity and the sense of brotherhood amongst the men here. In a way, it has made me fall in love with men a little bit more.

Some of the more trivial things I have learnt are :

1. Some men use cum rags ALOT:eek:

2. Some Men eat their own cum :rolleyes:

3 Men still think female ejaculation is pee :confused:

4.Most women are clueless about their own bodies and vaginas:cool:

5. Most Men really do want to please their partner more than themselves sexually:biggrin1:

6. Big cocks really are so nice to look at :tongue:

:smile:
Honey

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wildHoney I was delighted to hear a female comment just now - how i hope many on this site will read it - men everywhere (gay, bi or str8) need to hear your comments - pls add to them, and keep up the good work!
luv ya ! Dan
(P.S. I as a post-40s male couldn't belive the cum rag thing either! I just got rid of the stuff in early life till sex started happening - I mean rock-hard linus blanket... not nice!!)

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I as a post-40s male couldn't belive the cum rag thing either! I just got rid of the stuff in early life till sex started happening - I mean rock-hard linus blanket... not nice!!
I'm with you there Dan.The idea of an old rag coming into contact with my well groomed cock! It's not gonna happen.Haven't these guys heard of Kleenex?
What have I learnt since joining lpsg? How difficult it can be to take good quality photos of one's erection. :smile: