What have you done for cock?

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What have you/we done and put up with just to suck or bottom for a big cock?

As a total sub size queen (I even considered trying to get my license plate to say SZEKWEEN), I have done the following:

1. Paid for it (sometimes quite substantially).
2. Literally begged on my hands and knees.
3. Been called some of the most degrading names you could imagine.

There are other things, but I'll start with these.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
paid for it never beg--i just ask if he says no i offer money he either says yes and we do it or no and i find someone else
There was also this one time I was at a friends house sleeping and he wakes me up and he. Tells me wake up of I’ll shove my dick up your ass … I pretended to be asleep as he worked my pants down exposing my ass and he’d keep saying things like.. I’m not bullshitting you I’ll do it .. soon as I felt the head of his dick at my hole he says here it goes and I laid there trying my best not to move as he went in..

he fucked means I was like fuck me harder. And he was like you’re awake as he kept fucking me … he cums inside me as he pulls my hair and then pulls out and gets up ..

he said he figured I say stop before he went inside me .. I told him I figured he would stop before he went inside me .. we both laughed and he asked if I was mad and I said no .. I been wanting you to fuck me for a long time and now I got my wish. ..

so playing Possum can be a good way to get dick

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Turned
There was also this one time I was at a friends house sleeping and he wakes me up and he. Tells me wake up of I’ll shove my dick up your ass … I pretended to be asleep as he worked my pants down exposing my ass and he’d keep saying things like.. I’m not bullshitting you I’ll do it .. soon as I felt the head of his dick at my hole he says here it goes and I laid there trying my best not to move as he went in..

he fucked means I was like fuck me harder. And he was like you’re awake as he kept fucking me … he cums inside me as he pulls my hair and then pulls out and gets up ..

he said he figured I say stop before he went inside me .. I told him I figured he would stop before he went inside me .. we both laughed and he asked if I was mad and I said no .. I been wanting you to fuck me for a long time and now I got my wish. ..

turned out he had seen me taking a shower few times and changed clothes and often thought how nice of a ass I had but never thought I was gay ..I tend to act more masculine that a lot of people doesn’t believe I am gay and trust me.. that makes it hard to find someone to be with

D

deleted14740151

he said he figured I say stop before he went inside me .. I told him I figured he would stop before he went inside me .. we both laughed and he asked if I was mad and I said no .. I been wanting you to fuck me for a long time and now I got my wish.

A good friend to have!

D

deleted11195771

I've paid for it. There was one really hot guy I knew, he was a scally/chav, always wearing blue trackie bottoms, a plain t-shirt, the colour would vary from day to day, white trainers, a gold chain and a couple of rings. He had a girlfriend. His cock was about 4.75inch erect & really thick. The first couple of times I just wanked/jerked him. The third time I was wanking him & I lent in & started to suck him. I was sure he would pull away or push me away, but he put his hand on my head, as I was sucking the tip of his cock like a big juicy cherry, something I've always liked to do & never had any complaints lol he started to moan & muttered "fuck that's good", he didn't last very long. He cum in my mouth. It felt so good.

There was one other guy. I've spoken about him before. I grew up with him, he was a year younger than me. He could be very selfish at times, but I put that down to being insecure. We would do a lot of stuff together throughout our friendship. There was a point where I would just suck him off. I would want more, but he would always come round, he'd start flirting, telling me how much he loved me & I'd fall for it & I'd suck him off. When I would ask him to suck or wank/jerk me, his mood would change & "he'd have to go". After about a month, he'd come round a couple of times a week, I'd had enough. I really liked him, but felt I was just being used. He came round & started sweet talking, telling me how much he cared, I turned him down. He ramped it up, he took his cock out, it was hard, he took my hand & started wanking himself with y hand. I pulled away & told him if he wanted me it would cost him £20. That when the begging kicked in, "oh, I'll pay you tomorrow, I don't get paid until tomorrow, I promise". I knew this was a lie because it was either a Monday or Tuesday. I stood my ground & turned him down. My heart was racing. He left with his "tail" between his legs. A few days later I was leaving for work. Someone I work with had asked me for a lift. As me & my work mate were leaving we drove past my sex buddy, I smiled & instantly knew he was jealous. When I finished work that day I drove home with my work mate, he tanked me for the lift & went home. As soon as he left there was a knock at the door & my sex buddy was there with his cock out, he took my hand & started me wanking him, he stepped inside, closed the front door. He put his hand on the back of my head & pulled me in for a kiss. We ended up having sex in the hallway. It was amazing, he did & let me do everything I wanted to him. That was some of the best sex I'd ever had.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok this may be really bad but just know we all grief in our own way. I have a married Egyptian fuck buddy that I don’t get to see as much I wanted. He’s handsome, mildly hairy, fit/muscular and has a beer can 8” cock. He also doesn’t cum easily so we end up fucking for a long time. Whenever he texts me it’s usually short notice and I gotta decide let him know right away if I can take him.

My cousin passed last year and here the funeral lasts 3 days. On the second day the Egyptian guy texted me and told me he wants to meet up. Naturally I told him to meet me at my place and left the funeral early. We ended up fucking for hours so I never got back there on that night. He told me his wife/kids were at a resort with some family and that he can meet up the next couple of days as well.

On the next day when he texted me I didn’t even go to my cousins funeral and I just had him over taking his cock until he could cum

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve done several things for cock .. some guys won’t admit it but it is what it is … years ago the ps3 game system came out and this buddy of mine came over a lot to play it because he couldn’t afford one of his own .. and even though I was openly gay he didn’t have any issues with it but said it would take a million bucks before he would let a guy suck his dick… I said buddy if someone gave me a million bucks to fuck a chick my dick would have to take one for the team and we both laughed .

One day he comes over with a game to play that he borrowed off a friend and he was playing it and said he was sorry and I told him I understood..

then I started joking around with him about sex for money and he said no way .. it was when I finally said I would buy him a ps3 system if he let me suck his cock off three times … he was like fuck you manand I smiled to let him know I was kidding …

It was like 10 minutes later he says three times I said three times.. he stands up unbuttoned his pants and slid his pants and underwear to his ankles and his dick was rock hard .. he said he doesn’t like the idea but said his dick said yes

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve done several things for cock .. some guys won’t admit it but it is what it is … years ago the ps3 game system came out and this buddy of mine came over a lot to play it because he couldn’t afford one of his own .. and even though I was openly gay he didn’t have any issues with it but said it would take a million bucks before he would let a guy suck his dick… I said buddy if someone gave me a million bucks to fuck a chick my dick would have to take one for the team and we both laughed .

One day he comes over with a game to play that he borrowed off a friend and he was playing it and said he was sorry and I told him I understood..

then I started joking around with him about sex for money and he said no way .. it was when I finally said I would buy him a ps3 system if he let me suck his cock off three times … he was like fuck you manand I smiled to let him know I was kidding …

It was like 10 minutes later he says three times I said three times.. he stands up unbuttoned his pants and slid his pants and underwear to his ankles and his dick was rock hard .. he said he doesn’t like the idea but said his dick said yes
He wasn’t to big … 7 inches solid and a nice helmet on head of it…. I told him I was just kidding and he says he wasn’t that I better do it before changed his mind .. so he sits down I got between his legs and it was like 5 minutes he was cumming and he was surprised I swallowed it instead of spitting it out ..

I told him that’s number 1 .. and he asked about number two and I told him whenever he wanted to do it and he says how about all three times today .. I said sure thing .. we waited a while.. played some more games and he never pulled his pants up so I told him take clothes rest of the way off including his shirt so he does ..

he leaned back showed me his duck was hard again so it was time for round two .. this time I sucked his cock and balls .. I tried my luck and went behind his balls and ran my tongue from there toward his asshole ..I figured he would stop me but I made it to his hole licked it a few times.. I lifted his legs up some exposing his hole more and I we were a finger down and went in about halfway… and went back ip started sucking his dick as I wiggled and worked my finger in his hole ..

next I can feel his hole tigggtening up around my finger and his dick throbbing hard .. and once again shooting his load in my mouth …and it was three times more than th first load ….

It was later that night time number three happened … we were in my bed rubbed my hand on his chest as he was still without a shirt on And and I leaned over and sucked on his nipple and he kind of flinched a little but never stopped me .. I kept pushing my lunch as I always love to do and worked my way over to his other nipple and sucked on it some no then worked my way down his chest and stomach .. I took his underwear off and he was rock hard so I began sucking his dick for the third time and he spreads his legs and pulled his feel closer to him causing his hole be exposed and I was like want me to do that again and he says to me he wanted me to do it more this time so I got down there ran my tongue over his hole as he pulled his legs up and I began rimming and fingering his hole more And got his hole slick and finger fucking it and shoving my tongue inside his hole and he was moaning and shaking and I asked him if he was ok and he says yeah he was fine ….

After I rimmed him for as long as he wanted me to which was a good 30 minutes or so .. I worked my way up to his balls sucked on them and then worked my way to the head of his dick which was laying against him rock hard and there waa a lot of precum there where he was so turned on.. I sucked and licked it up and then sucked his dick which had a lot more precum in it ..

he’s leaning back on his elbows now watching me suck his dick and he says something that shocked me and that was he wanted to fuck me .. I was like for real he says yeah .. so I got lube out of night stand drawer I got up on my hands and kneees .. he got behind me on his knees and All of a sudden he slides his dick inside me fast and was like fuck yeah and he started to fuck me .. he got faster as he held my hips slamming it inside me hard as he went back in….
He stops about 3/4 Inside me and shoots his load .. pumps a few more times and pulls out .. we both laid down on our backs in the bed and I told him he definitely earned that ps3 … ..

we never got up. And got dressed we just laid there with tv on not really watching g it and fell asleep .. the next morning we woke up he says he never would think he’d wake up naked in bed with another man … all I can say was I was glad he woke up next to me ..

I was on my side with my back toward him and he was on his side with his stomach against my back and he tells me how he liked how my skin felt next to him.. I agreed with him .. we got up took a shower together didn’t do anything just helped each other wash off .. he asked if my ass was ok as he had pounded it harder than any pussy he ever fucked … I told him he was fine ..

we got dressed and I said let’s go get that ps3 and he then says I didn’t have to buy him one .. but was glad he crossed that line with me last night .. then he says I can buy him one and pay me back in payments. I said whatever he wanted to do

Weeks go by and we did it several times and he paid me back for the ps3

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The title of this thread got my imagination going to the point of thinking about an all gay male version of the musical " A Chorus Line," with all of the auditionees only in dance belts. Toward the end of the second act, a young Hispanic twink named Morales gets up and sings," What I Did For Cock." I can see it all now.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He wasn’t to big … 7 inches solid and a nice helmet on head of it…. I told him I was just kidding and he says he wasn’t that I better do it before changed his mind .. so he sits down I got between his legs and it was like 5 minutes he was cumming and he was surprised I swallowed it instead of spitting it out ..

I told him that’s number 1 .. and he asked about number two and I told him whenever he wanted to do it and he says how about all three times today .. I said sure thing .. we waited a while.. played some more games and he never pulled his pants up so I told him take clothes rest of the way off including his shirt so he does ..

he leaned back showed me his duck was hard again so it was time for round two .. this time I sucked his cock and balls .. I tried my luck and went behind his balls and ran my tongue from there toward his asshole ..I figured he would stop me but I made it to his hole licked it a few times.. I lifted his legs up some exposing his hole more and I we were a finger down and went in about halfway… and went back ip started sucking his dick as I wiggled and worked my finger in his hole ..

next I can feel his hole tigggtening up around my finger and his dick throbbing hard .. and once again shooting his load in my mouth …and it was three times more than th first load ….

It was later that night time number three happened … we were in my bed rubbed my hand on his chest as he was still without a shirt on And and I leaned over and sucked on his nipple and he kind of flinched a little but never stopped me .. I kept pushing my lunch as I always love to do and worked my way over to his other nipple and sucked on it some no then worked my way down his chest and stomach .. I took his underwear off and he was rock hard so I began sucking his dick for the third time and he spreads his legs and pulled his feel closer to him causing his hole be exposed and I was like want me to do that again and he says to me he wanted me to do it more this time so I got down there ran my tongue over his hole as he pulled his legs up and I began rimming and fingering his hole more And got his hole slick and finger fucking it and shoving my tongue inside his hole and he was moaning and shaking and I asked him if he was ok and he says yeah he was fine ….

After I rimmed him for as long as he wanted me to which was a good 30 minutes or so .. I worked my way up to his balls sucked on them and then worked my way to the head of his dick which was laying against him rock hard and there waa a lot of precum there where he was so turned on.. I sucked and licked it up and then sucked his dick which had a lot more precum in it ..

he’s leaning back on his elbows now watching me suck his dick and he says something that shocked me and that was he wanted to fuck me .. I was like for real he says yeah .. so I got lube out of night stand drawer I got up on my hands and kneees .. he got behind me on his knees and All of a sudden he slides his dick inside me fast and was like fuck yeah and he started to fuck me .. he got faster as he held my hips slamming it inside me hard as he went back in….
He stops about 3/4 Inside me and shoots his load .. pumps a few more times and pulls out .. we both laid down on our backs in the bed and I told him he definitely earned that ps3 … ..

we never got up. And got dressed we just laid there with tv on not really watching g it and fell asleep .. the next morning we woke up he says he never would think he’d wake up naked in bed with another man … all I can say was I was glad he woke up next to me ..

I was on my side with my back toward him and he was on his side with his stomach against my back and he tells me how he liked how my skin felt next to him.. I agreed with him .. we got up took a shower together didn’t do anything just helped each other wash off .. he asked if my ass was ok as he had pounded it harder than any pussy he ever fucked … I told him he was fine ..

we got dressed and I said let’s go get that ps3 and he then says I didn’t have to buy him one .. but was glad he crossed that line with me last night .. then he says I can buy him one and pay me back in payments. I said whatever he wanted to do

Weeks go by and we did it several times and he paid me back for the ps3
7 inches is actually pretty big it's above average plus the helmet head is always a plus!

Reactions: twfarrell

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
craziest thing ever did to get cock was rimmed a friends shitty hole after he used bathroom--i had made a pass at him few times and he always said no--then one night he uses bathroom comes to my room shuts the door pulls his pants down bends over--- and says lick his ass clean and he would let me sucjk his dick all i wanted--it was a dirty job but damn his cum tasted so sweet--it was worth it

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
craziest thing ever did to get cock was rimmed a friends shitty hole after he used bathroom--i had made a pass at him few times and he always said no--then one night he uses bathroom comes to my room shuts the door pulls his pants down bends over--- and says lick his ass clean and he would let me sucjk his dick all i wanted--it was a dirty job but damn his cum tasted so sweet--it was worth it
that sounds hot how did his dick and balls smell?

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that sounds hot how did his dick and balls smell?
Oh his dick and balls smelled clean but but I sniffed his hair around his cock and it was a great smell … I figured it would smell like soap and taste like soap but when I started sucking him and the precum oozing out a lot I knew then everything was going fine

Reactions: Schlong87

branleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My top fantasy.