What have you done with the Body?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ORCABOMBER said:
O/T Well, interesting article, I think the main problem is the whole "metrosexual" attitude, heck, as a masculine male I feel "odd" because I'm broad shouldered, broad thighed, have chest hair and muscles?? Yep, I'm a freak for looking like a MAN rather than a pre-pubescent.

As for clothing, well, I don't wear to impress unless it's on a "I like this shirt" basis, I am far too self conscious and I need to re-learn how to shout FUCK YOU to the universe from time to time.

And Off/Topic I've lost about 14lbs working out from the last week and a half. Yay! I'll be trim for summer. :p

Don't you go gettin' too skinny now, I like you best at "video size".

Reactions: dreamer20

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ORCABOMBER said:
O/T Well, interesting article, I think the main problem is the whole "metrosexual" attitude, heck, as a masculine male I feel "odd" because I'm broad shouldered, broad thighed, have chest hair and muscles?? Yep, I'm a freak for looking like a MAN rather than a pre-pubescent.
You sound YUMMY.

Twinks have their place and I think Justin Timerlake is cute and all. That being said, I prefer more rugged men (like my Boo, Matthew) *SWOONS*

P.S. you can be rugged and still clean up nicely. Yes, you can.

dreamer20 said:
And I would have left the forum too, had it not been for you meddling kids!:rant:...

Well, who would have ever thought that meddling kids could be GOOD for something?!?! :wink:

b.c. said:
...Anyway, that's my two cents, but then what would a nudist know?

Never let it be said that I break all the racial stereotypes by his lonesome!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm going to try not to run away screaming "arrrgaahhhhggghhh!" in rampent terror...

Hmmm.. Lex, well, I'm just me, I guess. I'm pretty much live Vinegar flavoured Marmite, loads of people would love the stuff, but I sure as hell don't know any!

Zora, I was around 180 lbs when those pix were taken, but being a sedimentary git for the last two years I put on a bit more to over 200 so I've been working out to drop it a bit lower. Also, more importantly, I need to pass an army fitness exam, so I might as well get used to the concept of "fitness". Anyway, does wonders for my flexibility and stamina. (There's a euphemism right there!)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are about five different layers of discourse and humour going on in this thread.

Sorry that the jokes are going over you head. Really.

And didn't you say you were gonna stop being so pissy a while ago?
:rolleyes: