What have you done with the Body?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thank you for your replies everyone.

This topic reminded me of the times, as a child, I had to wear my larger sized brother's "hand me down" clothing. I dreaded the look of those oversized clothes. How odd it was to see that look become fashionable ~a decade later.

b.c. said:
And nothing strikes me as sadder than watching young black teen males standing around in a store ... their overlarge pants, hanging halfway off their hips, with big shorts (or is it boxers?? who knows) showing underneath.
And all those double layers of clothing: shirts, hooded jackets, in BLACK! I watched a guy at the car wash just this weekend wearing that stuff - in 90 degree weather! (??) A sad state of affairs.

It does look silly when the youths wear their pants that way. Their elders are forever saying "Pull up your pants!" One day in the City Market check out queue the inevitable happened and a lad's trousers fell down around his ankles. The second time I saw this happen was when the traffic stopped to let a youth cross East street. He got halfway across the road before his trousers fell down. I suspect the majority of them used safety pins to defy gravity and avoid such embarassments. At least I did.

lol dreamer20

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to say I don't care much for the big, baggy body-covering look. But you always know you're old when you find yourself saying "Look at what the kids are wearing these days," haha. One good thing about it is easy access - you can drop the drawers in a hurry if need be. :tongue:

So, dreamer20 -- what's your story, mystery man? Tell us something about yourself.

Reactions: dreamer20

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
IBut you always know you're old when you find yourself saying "Look at what the kids are wearing these days," haha.

nah, i think this is one of those rare exceptions.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
I'm going to tell you a story to make you feel better. It's a mystery called, "What have you done with the Body?"

*Pulls Scooby Doo Mystery Machine out of the back lot and goes in search of bodies!*

lol, this is a fun game, and I DO so love me some dead bodies.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Has it ever occurred that the kids who could get their knees caught in their belt loops are trying to hide something else?

If you have a big cock, are you going to do everything you can think of to distract everybody from that fact? If you are a stud, are you going to try to get everybody's attention by dressing stupid?

I think they know what good-looking is, and I think they know what stupid is.

How many hollywood hunks do you see running (er-- hobbling) around in pants around their ankles? What is happening here is an attention-getting plea-- 'Look at me, look at me." The laugh is-- we ALL look at them. And... they are totally satisfied.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
matthew said:
So, dreamer20 -- what's your story, mystery man? Tell us something about yourself.

Oh dear! O dear Matthew! :28:
You tried to peek under my cloak of mystery and now you've gotten yourself all tangled up in my pubic hair.:bj: BTW someone recently told me that pubic hair is nature's dental floss. I nearly died laughing of course. I'll just clip these locks and then you'll be free. I will tell you my story one day, but I have a missing body to find.

madame_zora said:
Well you're still hawt, even with a six incher.
Thank you Madam. Flattery will get you everywhere. I think your hawt too!

lol dreamer20

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
À propos of nothing in particular... :rolleyes:

Activist Wants To Stop Men From Showing Their Underwear

POSTED: 11:56 am EDT June 16, 2006

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Gainesville's Public Safety Committee got an unusual request this week from a citizen: stop young men from wearing pants below the waist.

The chairwoman of the city's Black on Black Crime Taskforce took the matter before the committee Thursday. She said the trend of drooping drawers is a disgrace and sets a bad example.

The committee, however, said that the individuals were doing nothing wrong by showing their underwear and that it would be very difficult to tailor a statute to curtail the practice.

The community activist said she'll take her request to Tallahassee next.

Source (WFTV/AP)

D_Melburn Pudmuncher

Account Disabled
Media
I thought the extra baggy clothes and untied shoes came from the gang culture where newly released gangstas were wearing the prision issue cloths and untieable shoes which became a symbol of status to the boys in the hood they were returning to. LIke everything else it reached mainstream fashion just like Tattoos and piercings.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I teach & coach in a public high school. It is mostly white upper middle class. The article I just read is so true. The girls show off their bodies and the boys cover and hide theirs. To be masculine in high school is to have no shape at all.
90% of the boys I coach wear boxer shorts to school and change to form fitting trunks under their shorts for practice. I never do wear boxer shorts and when ever they see my waistband (if my shirt goes up) they ask me about my underwear. They claim that trunks squish their stuff. I explained that some trunks have supportive pouches. They brushed that thought off.
The boys who wrestle with me are very body conscience. They are usually very fit and not likely to be modest in the showers or in a singlet. Sometimes in the beginning of the school year they are a bit nervous in the showers but as we gel as a team they become comfortable with nudity and are soon joking and clowning around. I do not allow boys to shower in boxers as it makes them more of a target and they blend in less.
Much hype is placed on the singlets they wear. The singlets are still tight like when I was in college but they do cover more of the leg. I do not have them wear a supporter. I have them naked under the singlet for comfort and movement.
Students (who do not frequent the matches) fill the gym to see their peers almost naked. After the first few matches the stands thin out a bit. It is as if the curiosity peeks the student body about how the teams bodies actually look.
I tell my teammates that they work so hard with practice, diet and weights that they should feel free to show off their hard work. I think those days are over.
I just worry for the students and my athletes. They are wearing clothing that masks their bodies and hides their features. If they wear underarmour they wear a baggy shirt over it. I never hear of stories (and I hear many) that invlove skinny dipping. I wonder if kids still do that. I have spent many summer nights swimming naked with my friends and it was not sexual it was simply nude.
On casual Friday I wear my Diesel jeans and they are tight. I sometimes get comments. Are they too tight? No. But they are form fitting and that is a rare sight in the school so they look even tighter compared to the boys around me.
The boys all talked about the new 007 movie and loved it. The general statement made by them about Craig's swimsuit was that he had balls to show off his balls. I responded that there is nothing wrong with a bulge at the beach. The boys said to me that they would never bulge at the beach. Only in our locker room showers do they feel like they can truly be comfortable being naked or in tight underwear. I asked why, some said because no girls were around, others said it was because they felt safe, and a few had no idea why.
Jake
PS Thanks for the read. It was a good one.

Reactions: dreamer20