What have you had enough of?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had enough of:

1. Functionally illiterate posters. (Non - native English speakers get a free pass in my book, so please don't take exception, guys. You are far from functionally illiterate, because you're able to navigate in languages other than your native one. To me, that's impressive, and you get huge cred with me just for trying.) The rest of you, either go back to school until you can compose an intelligible sentence in your own language or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

2. Potty threads. I appreciate a good fart joke as much as the next guy, but this has sunk below the level of ass sniffing to me.

3. Please stop reading the fucking news wires to me. I read all the time, and if I wanted to follow these stories I'd go to that section of the Drudge Report and click those links for myself. There's a difference between what's interesting and enlightening, and mere drivel and noise.

4. Last, but certainly not least. "I'm gonna start a thread on whatever subject just happens to pop into my head. I'm so goddamn important that every impulse that goes through me must be of rapt interest to everybody." What a profoundly narcissistic approach to socializing with others online. If the topics were humorous, or even shocking, they'd be worthy of discussion. But compulsively blurting whatever passes for thought in your scrambled little brain makes no contribution to the site. Very little of what I or anybody else think is of such vital importance that everybody else needs to know. My mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does."

So, my friends, what have you had enough of? Not just around here, but in general. Get it off your chest.

BTW, who the fuck am I to have such opinions? I'm Hickboy. Don't piss me off.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Addendum:
"alot"
"definately"
"your too old"
"what's you're favorite..."
"the man grabbed the sheep and stuck his cock between it's legs"
"tounge" - every time I read that non-word force of habit makes me want to rhyme it with "lounge" and it doesn't work. It causes me to interrupt the rhythm of what I'm reading and actually sometimes makes my skin crawl.

There are others, but those are some of the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Knowing the problems inherent in proofing one's own writing, I'll let slide the few mix ups of there, their, and they're, unless the poster consistently uses them incorrectly. Same for the your and you're problem. If you are like me, you probably type too fast to catch the to, too, and two problem until an hour after you've made your post.

Yeah, give the non-native English folks a break. But there is a passel of posters that somehow believe them selves to be so adroit regarding the ambiguities of English that they take more liberties with punctuation and capital letters than e.e. cummings. They are not. One in particular consistently defaults to several of the rarely used forms of the subjunctive mood allowable in the English language, and for what reasons I do not know. But that poster rarely remains in the same subjunctive mood, even within the same sentence. Makes me want to pop the person's head like a puss-filled little zit!

Personally, my own command of English has degraded to such a degree that I'm not above reproach. I've recently begun to overlook verb and noun agreement when it comes to long compound noun subject clauses. But I try.

So, enough with the:

What's it like to have sex with a tight pussy?
Have you ever had sex with [put your favorite animate or inanimate object here]?
If there were a "cure" for homosexuality (ugh, if only there were a cure for stupidity).
Hot sexy fox bitches gianormous tits on a skinny, malnourished body.
And . . .

Oh, never mind. Why bother?

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy.

(I hope it's clear that I'm kidding. I still chuckle at the recollection of the polls you used to post in which the last option was always "Hickboy.")

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Addendum:
"alot"
"definately"
"your too old"
"what's you're favorite..."
"the man grabbed the sheep and stuck his cock between it's legs"
"tounge" - every time I read that non-word force of habit makes me want to rhyme it with "lounge" and it doesn't work. It causes me to interrupt the rhythm of what I'm reading and actually sometimes makes my skin crawl.

There are others, but those are some of the worst.

Ugh! I'm right there with you on the "tounge" thing. I play World of Warcraft, and one of the classes of characters is called a Rogue, and FREAKN EVERYONE seems to think it's a "Rouge". Drives me insane.

The other thing I'm tired of, in 'real life' and the internet, is people who constantly bitch and complain about a situation, but do nothing about it. They don't try to change or leave the situation, just stay there in their misery and whine about it non-stop. If you don't like it, leave. If you can't leave, then change the situation. Sitting idly by and complaining accomplishes nothing.