What have you had enough of?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has nothing to do with LPSG I have just had an annoying work week...I'm sick of people trying to play the vicim card! Everyone is having problems and issues. I just wish everyone would grow the f**k up already and take some responsibility for themselves instead of crying about how unfair everything is!...I'm through ranting, Thank you!

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has nothing to do with LPSG I have just had an annoying work week...I'm sick of people trying to play the vicim card! Everyone is having problems and issues. I just wish everyone would grow the f**k up already and take some responsibility for themselves instead of crying about how unfair everything is!...I'm through ranting, Thank you!

Sounds like the current economic situation in a nutshell

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

AMEN!!! Twelve thumbs up!!!

I'm really tired of media-driven hyperbole that adds to the victimhood too!!
If I hear about the "high degree of uncertainty" we are living in one more time..I'm gonna hork.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Time-wasters! The hours, days, months even, before you realise they're never gonna meet ya.

One or two have remained cyber-friends, when they've been nice guys and had genuine reasons not to be free.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Threads where uber-involved members congratulate each other for having racked up another 1,000 or 2,000 or 5,000 posts.

Memo from the other 99.9 percent of us: You oughta log off and enjoy so-called "real life" a bit more.

:smile:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had enough of:

1. Functionally illiterate posters. (Non - native English speakers get a free pass in my book, so please don't take exception, guys. You are far from functionally illiterate, because you're able to navigate in languages other than your native one. To me, that's impressive, and you get huge cred with me just for trying.) The rest of you, either go back to school until you can compose an intelligible sentence in your own language or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

2. Potty threads. I appreciate a good fart joke as much as the next guy, but this has sunk below the level of ass sniffing to me.

3. Please stop reading the fucking news wires to me. I read all the time, and if I wanted to follow these stories I'd go to that section of the Drudge Report and click those links for myself. There's a difference between what's interesting and enlightening, and mere drivel and noise.

4. Last, but certainly not least. "I'm gonna start a thread on whatever subject just happens to pop into my head. I'm so goddamn important that every impulse that goes through me must be of rapt interest to everybody." What a profoundly narcissistic approach to socializing with others online. If the topics were humorous, or even shocking, they'd be worthy of discussion. But compulsively blurting whatever passes for thought in your scrambled little brain makes no contribution to the site. Very little of what I or anybody else think is of such vital importance that everybody else needs to know. My mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does."

So, my friends, what have you had enough of? Not just around here, but in general. Get it off your chest.

BTW, who the fuck am I to have such opinions? I'm Hickboy. Don't piss me off.

Have a break....Have a Kit-Kat