What have you learned so far about life?

We trade in one set of problems in life for another set of problems.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

Don't take yourself too seriously.

Think before you speak or take a decision.

Never rely on others for your happiness, and never allow another person to determine your worth as an individual.

A smile and a kind word costs you nothing.

Learn to enjoy your own company.

Take time to reflect and do some introspection to grow as an individual and become a better, more self aware human being.

No matter how bad life gets, someone out there has it worse and would gladly trade places with you.

The world is a harsh and unforgiving place, accept that reality and you will find the strenght to face it.

The only peoples opinion that counts are those you care about and respect.

Acknowledge and accept your flaws so that you may work on them and better yourself.

Don't ruminate on the past nor worry about the future, immerse yourself in the present moment because all that matters is what you do right now.

You can't help someone who's not willing to help themselves no matter how hard you try.

No matter how many times life knocks you flat on your back, get back up and keep moving forward and you'll become a stronger, smaand wiser person for it.

And lastly to quote Shakespeare " To thy own self be true"

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The second to last sentence was meant to say:

No matter how many times life knocks you flat on your back, get back up and keep moving forward and you'll become a stronger, smarter and wiser person for it.

D

deleted1030587

If you have a problem, ignore it, and eventually it goes away.

If you want to get something done quickly, then panic. Adrenalin really helps!

That there is nothing more beautiful in this world than a smiling child... handing me their pocket money... under duress.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Kret7

Cherished Member
Media
I've learned that life is like a box of chocolates. I've learned that pubes are like peas, you can put them on the side, but you will end up eating one or twice! I've learned that life shouldn't be taken so seriously, i've learned that regardless of all this wisdom i still miss ladies flashing their boobs in my face! Ladies make my life better boob me!