What have you planned for your Saturday night?

D

deleted3782

I can beat that, Im headed to bed alone and sober...haha.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was out til after four this morning, haven't had a chance to take a nap today, so don't know if I will go out again tonight.

Exerted myself quite a bit in cutting and dragging Alder bushes overgrowing my road.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am still deciding between going to get totally drunk and smoke loads of weed. OR stay home, smoke weed, write, listening to music and write more. The first option would entail getting laid btw...

What's your plans?

decorating my apartment and watching a movie with family

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I figured it would probably go down like this: I'd probably go to work, then leave work, then go out to a bar alone, fail with the ladies , and come home alone. Much like every Saturday over here.

Right on all counts. Where's my psychic medium business? This foretelling-the-future crap is easy money. :cool:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So next Saturday, you are going to fore-tell that you are going to go to work then leave work, then go out to a bar alone, have all the ladies falling at your feet, pick one and take her home to have mad passionate sex with her all night! :biggrin1:

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So next Saturday, you are going to fore-tell that you are going to go to work then leave work, then go out to a bar alone, have all the ladies falling at your feet, pick one and take her home to have mad passionate sex with her all night! :biggrin1:

there is no harming in dreaming!!! if we didn't, what is there to look forward to?

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media

Not likely if most of the last few hundred Saturdays is any indication of what's to come. :frown1:

My fore-telling radar is a little weak in that area. I must need some new batteries.