Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear guys all the time talk about sex with an experienced partner (an older lady perhaps) and people always say "oh she taught me so much" or "I learned things I had never even thought of" or the like.

I'd like to know what you women have taught men. And I'd like to know what you men have learned from women. Let's hear some examples!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-How the female body works.
-Pleasure points on his own body.
-How the foreskin is supposed to work.
-How to slow down and appreciate each nuance rather than thrusting like a bunny.
-How to flex his kegels if his pole was flagging.
-The joys of deep throat.
-Various positions.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear guys all the time talk about sex with an experienced partner (an older lady perhaps) and people always say "oh she taught me so much" or "I learned things I had never even thought of" or the like.

I'd like to know what you women have taught men. And I'd like to know what you men have learned from women. Let's hear some examples!

When it comes to sex, I'm a much better student than a teacher.:redface: I usually go for guys older than me; and with age usually comes experience.

Things I have learned from the men with whom I have been:
I can squirt :cool:
I am capable of having multiple orgasms, multiple times :biggrin1::cool:
How to deep throat
Sex can be a marathon or a sprint & both can be very enjoyable. :wink:
How to milk a cock with my ass
How to give a good hand job

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is the foreskin supposed to work?
It's supposed to be able to cover the head when forward and should also retract behind the head when washing, maturbating or stroking. It's one of those things that would seem self evident except there are instances where the opening is too tight or the tissue never fully separated. This can cause pain for the guy during sex.

I dated a guy who had phimosis (opening too small for retraction) who didn't know that pain during sex was atypical so I supplied several texts with emphasis on foreskin function and action. Hence my including it in my list of things taught.

Adding to that list
- Having a guy insist that you have to cum can make sex feel like a chore. Sometimes we just revel in the power of your bodies in us.

ModestBrian

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ideally by the time you are 21, it should have learned a trade, such as plumbing or or brick mason. :cool: Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :tongue::biggrin1:

Uh, given that I'm circumsized, this isn't a trade I will ever be learning nor do I have the desire to. But gillette, thanks for clarifying. I was wondering if you were referring to the uncirumsized lot.

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women who "broke me in" was actually younger, but much more experienced. After our first hook-up, I revealed that I was a virgin. This shocked her and she quickly volunteered to "teach me". For the next couple of months we had tons of sex, but I realized she really hadn't given me any pointers. She confessed that it was just a ploy to keep me coming back. She already thought that I was great in bed and she loved my size. She also said that I knew everything that I needed to know. I have to admit, she gave me a lot of confidence. One day I'll have to thank her for that.