What herbal Pills?

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
What is the final say on Herbal Pills out there for a little more length : Maca, Yohmbine (sp?) or other products ?
Anyone have a strong view on any of this. I have searched this thread and there is a mish-Mash of ideas but nothing definitive in the way of an opinion.

B

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Currently I have been taking Ginko & Saw Palmetto for about 1 month now. I don't seem to have an increase in size from this but, I do notice that I get hard easier & harder it seems than before I took this. I recently tried a product that has Epimedium Extract & Yohimbe Bark & Extract as the main ingredients. I won't mention the brand name for fear of being considered SPAM. But, I took this product 1 Hour before sex & when I orgasmed It was great & I felt like my cock was gonna explode, but in a good way. LOL. I think I will try this product for a while.

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The herbs you named do nothing for penis size, they simply increase libido (sex drive). Maca Root is very good and safer than Yohimbe. If youre looking to increase the size of your unit, stick to manual exercises. They are the only true way other than surgery.

jpscott

1st Like
Media
Everything I've tried and god thats alot, only has effect while your taking it. ONce you stop, your back to normal. But, spend some money, if you really want to try some. Go with name brands and not the stuff in the magazine.

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
That makes sense JpScott. Once you stop taking them, they leave your system. Like any supplement. If you could intake it in the foods you choose you might not feel Dependant on it, it's like taking vitamins . One you stop you feel a difference ie Sluggish, tired out of energy.

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have ried Yohimbe, and the result was breaking out in sweats, shaking like an old man, and a slight feeling of nausea. There are many warnings out there regarding this, which i have found since having this happen to me, so no more of that for me