What Hg do you pump at?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hg=Inches of Mercury

I generally pump from 2-5Hg. As I pack the tube, I reduce the pressure.
Same here, however I've noticed that it's safe to pulse up to 10Hg for a few seconds before reducing the pressure to 5Hg and below. High pressure sessions of 5Hg and above which last longer than 20 minutes usually cause blood spotting and a donut will start to form if you have a foreskin.

Just for info, I spent 6 months pumping at around 5Hg for 1-2 hours, 3 times per week. I ended up with serious discolouration on my shaft which took a full year to disappear.

If I can't maintain an erection, pressures below 5Hg don't succeed in keeping my cock at maximum expansion, I merely maintain an engorged state, some people claim that this can still result in growth but I like the temporary enlargement of a more intense session.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at the extreme end of pumping, typically 60 min sessions, most at -10Hg, ramp up to -20+Hg towards the end of the sessions for 15 second intervals.

Have found that if I do not cycle the pressure up and down, i.e., from zero back up to 10, that I will blister at the glans after 20 minutes, which knocks out PE for over a week to heal

I have gone to -25Hg for short periods trying to induce length gains.

Izzychillz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never keep a static pressure above 6hg. Mostly I keep it at 6hg, 5-6 hg. But, I throw in a few pulse pumps. Keeping it up around 6-10 for brief periods. Have never gone over 10.

INbimarried

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, been pumping for many years....and know thy penis. I prefer to pump wet, the pressure is more evenly distributed within the tube. In my situation, dry pumping places uneven pressure on the shaft leading to a "donut" effect or bruising along the shaft; resembling a summer sausage; not good. I will pump to higher pressures (20hg) for short periods of time (3 min maximum) and reduce the pressure; this technique will pull the shaft further into the tube, but be wary of ongoing higher pressures, it will most certainly cause unwanted damage. I pump daily during my shower routine, last about 10 minutes with an average pressure of 10hg... Time permitting, I will pump for extended periods over the weekend for up to 1 hour maximum..... By "jacking" the tube, the consistent pressure is increased by simply pulling the tube away from the body, this places pressure upon the head of the penis.....The pressure vacillates from 10hg to 20hg+ This has worked great for evenly distributing the Lymphatic fluid throughout the penis and cell expansion.

I start around 5, feel comfortable up to 10, have very short periods up to 25 when packing. When fully packed have 10 second bursts up and down between 25 and 15 and leave for few mins around 10. No spotting etc as I've been doing years. My very first tube was a 1.75" and now I can only enter the tube totally soft and get good length in the narrow tube. Had a session with a guy from this site earlier in year and he was amazed at my packing of my 2.25" in about 15 mins . I need to buy a 2.5 now.