What I do when I take a female friend out.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BirdinMo, Mar 16, 2009.

1. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I am just wondering what the woman of the website would think if there gay friend did this for them. But everyone is welcome to talk.
    So when I make plans to take my female friends out for the night I make sure to buy a single flower (there favorite) Then I will normaly take them out to dinner, not to fancy but not McD's or some place like that. I NEVER let them pay. Then depending on who I am with we might go see the new chick flick or minni golfing or just go walk. It all depends on what they like or feel like doing. Do you woman like having your gay friends treat you like this or would you rather us just be your "sister"?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You give them their favorite flower each time you go out? :confused: That's overkill, IMO. If she's one of those needy faghags, that one could easily be misconstrued as, 'I'm the only pussy he wants!' :redface: You laugh, but I've heard way too many fatal attraction type stories where the guy was openly gay and the woman was straight but apparently stupid. :tongue:

I like when my gay friends open my door, pull out my chair and generally treat me like a lady. :smile: Straight guys often forget basic manners. :irked: Unless they're cowboys that is. :wink: My gay friends don't usually buy my dinner when we go out; but we always split a plate of fried calamari, and sometimes cheesecake depending on the restaurant, does that count? I do have one that sometimes buys me concert tickets thouh. Does that count? :confused:

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

wtfgaydates?

Why even go through all this trouble?? I don't even buy flowers for girls I'm actually getting laid from. At least not unless it's a special occasion.

I think you're just teasing them. You have low self-esteems it seems.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

5. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Who has the money to blow on unimportant things like dying plants when you can buy a woman so much better things or nothing at all and just give her ginormous orgasms later on in the evening to make up for the lack of dying foliage..

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

IMO that's more of a date. I wouldn't expect flowers or any friend to pay for my dinner. But a nice walk and McDonald's does sound great

7. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I only do this with with them if they are having a really bad time. Like death in the family, boyfriend troubles that sort of thing. I should have said that in my original post. It is only to get there minds off the bad things at the moment. Other wise yeah we will go to McD and she can pay. lol.

8. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    I think it's sweet. I like treating my friends when I can, too. When I'm down they do the same for me.

9. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    NJ, you gotta find a better class of men! You should always be treated like a lady!

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I wish my gay friends did that stuff! haha we go drinking, do some drugs and sit in bed all night chatting about life.

11. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

That sounds like a date-date to me. My gay best friend has paid for my dinner on occasion, and I pulled him aside to talk to him about it. He doesn't have to pay for me, he's not my date, in fact, his bf is almost always with us. He said he pays for me because I'm the only one of his friends who appreciates it. If you're trying to make her feel special, it's a great gesture, but what is your real meaning behind it?

12. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I was raised this way Serial Kisser, no meaning really. Was taught if YOU ask another to join you for dinner YOU pay. If they ask you to join them, they pay.

13. D_Onerimus Bugelhole

D_Onerimus Bugelhole Account Disabled

i wish a woman would open the door for me and pay for my dinner =(

14. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that's just fine. My gay friends do that for me occasionally...and like you have said generally when I'm having a particularly bad time. On the other hand I have also done things like that for them.

Most of the time we're just two normal friends responsible for paying for our own things when we go out.

Draft saved Draft deleted